4.9

Cons

Mouse very cool

from bengurir

About Me Power user

Pros

• Accurate Tracking
  • Comfortable Design
  • Fast Response
  • Glides Smoothly
  • Great Features

Cons

• Which is no defect

• Gaming

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

He Mouse very cool and fun when used and suitable earnest for the Games and I advise you-tested as she Mouse very cool and I liked the dynamics and filmed and elegance Fi one advise him to try this topic mouse did not try it may be lost big thing because it is very suitable for the Games and to non-Dalk Anasseha the very Lay D_khas who specializes in scope of the games or the scope of the daily

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Computer Platform:
  • PC
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very high tech mouse

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

Never in my mind would I think of spending so a high amount of money on a mouse. I have never been happier with a purchase like this. It is so simple to use, the fact that its wireless is an amazing feature. I mean really, who wants any more cords? I am beyond happy that it has a place where my thumb can rest comfortably and I don't have to have a sore thumb that feels like its broken half of the time. I would recommend this to everyone! You will never be happier!

• Comfort:

Nice looking, functions perfectly, nice design.

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

The mouse works exactly how it is suppose to. It has the functions you need to get the job done. It is no gaming mouse, which is a minor drawback. The extension on the left side is a major plus to the mouse. It may look awkward or uncomfortable, but it is one of the greatest things about the mouse.

No complaints in this aspect, it got the job done. All the buttons worked. It moved perfectly on my mouse pad that I have. Not much else to say here.

I'm pretty intense on my mice, and this one had no problem dealing with that. It didn't break on me. I simply replaced it for a nicer mouse on the market. I used it for over a year without any damage being down to the thing.

The design may look awkward at first glance, but it really doesn't affect the performance of the mouse.

Comfort
This is major for the mouse. It is surprisingly comfortable to hold and use. The extension is a key to this. With your thumb resting on the side, your hand is at the perfect angle to use the mouse.

Logitech Gaming mouse...

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

This is a stylish piece electronic to my desktop setup! This is the first wireless mouse, and I am loving it. This mouse has various buttons and scrolls that can be customized with the Logitech software, and it looks very modern and professional. I was first doubtful about the battery life of a rechargeable mouse, but I was wrong. The battery lasts about a week, and if you leave it on the charging dock when you go to bed once a week, you are all set. The wireless reception is also wonderful, no noticeable lag. Laser tracking is also smooth and precise, and easily customizable for sensitivity. The free spin function is an interesting feature, which I actually find quite useful when scrolling through a long wikipedia article and such.

Now that there is some other performance wireless mouse out there, this mouse has decreased to be a mid-price range electronics (especially when there is some kind of promotion). Really worth the price In my own opinion. Must buy for Gamers or Programmers.

Still going strong

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

I own quite a few mice and this mouse I like a lot. It is ergonomically friendly. It does pretty well holding a charge (probably about a week) and recharges fairly quickly. It comes with a dock that you just place onto it and it does it's magic. No wires or anything to plug in. I really like the software that comes with it. It allows this mouse to be highly programmable that you can set to do keyboard shortcuts in tons of different programs.

Two different scrolls modes. This mouse with change your whole browsing experience on your computer.

Logitech MX Revolution - Great mouse

from Ithaca, NY

Best mouse out there

from Belden, MS

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

I got this mouse as a gift from my brother when my previous mouse broke. It took a bit getting used to because it is larger than most others. I would not consider buying another mouse after using this one. It recharges quickly, makes web browsing extremely easy and fits comfortably in your had.

Best Mouse I have ever used or even heard of!

from Scurry, TX

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

I've been through many mouse devices over the years, and this is positively the BEST MOUSE I have ever found.  It lasts for days without even being recharged, and recharges quickly when it does need to spend a little time in its recharging cradle.  Easy to use, accurate pointing device...once you've used this one, you will be spoiled and will want one for every computer you own!

Overall a good solid mouse that's comfortable to use.

from Hacienda Heights, CA

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

Personally, I feel this is a great mouse in terms of comfort and ease of use.  It has a good amount of functionallity in addition to it's precise technology.  I play games on my PC, and I did find that not all extra buttons on this mouse are programmable for use in all games.

A great utilitarian mouse

from Coatesville, PA

Comments about Logitech MX Revolution Mouse:

This mouse is simply one of the best mice I have ever used. I have used quite a few mice over the years, both ball, optical, wired, trackball, trackpad, touchpoint.

This mouse is on the surface, one of the best mice around. Feels really great in your hand, and just works as a mouse without fail.

Add on to that the extra features and buttons that the mouse has and it is really an outstanding piece of hardware.

As a cordless, it lasts a long time between charges and should be commended for that. It also recharges very quickly, so that isnt a huge issue, especially if you use the charger at least once a week.