Other Sodas & Beverages:
Iced Tea
Lipton
Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea

Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea

Tasty, but a bit on the sweet side

Comments about Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea:

I have not had Liptons Brisk Lemon Iced tea in a while, but as long as they have not changed the recipe my review will stand. The overall flavor of this canned sweet tea is pretty great! However, in my opinion, it has a little bit too much sugar in it. I do not like my tea loaded down with an excess of sweetness. If that could be changed, this stuff would be PERFECT!

I would definitely recommend this product to others, as long as they are able to keep their sweet tooth tamed!

The best tea ever!!

Comments about Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea:

Now the Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea has to be my most favorite tea ever. I drink this tea almost daily. The drink machine in the break room has this tea and it is the first item to be sold out. I mean the flavor of this tea is great. You can drink it on a hot summer day for a nice refreshing and cooling feeling.

Lipton-Brisk Lemon Iced Tea is wonderfully refreshing!!

from Springfield, OH

Comments about Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea:

Lipton-Brisk Lemon Iced Tea tasts very good.  I have been a Lipton Ice Tea fan for many years.  It just got better when lemon was added.  I find this tea extremely refreshing.  It is a thirst quencher!  I would recommend this product to anyone.

It's a good drink for once in awhile

from Metro Detroit, MI

Comments about Lipton - Brisk Lemon Iced Tea:

I buy **Lipton Brisk Lemon Iced Tea** only once in awhile when I'm in the mood for something that doesn't have any redeeming health benefits. It's not that it's really bad for you, it's just that there isn't anything healthy that you are getting out of it.

Brisk is tasty and refreshing, but to be honest it taste nothing like fresh Iced Tea.  There are only 22 grams of sugar so it's not overly sweet.  On the downside, the lack of sweetness means I can drink and drink and drink this and then suddenly, half a liter is gone and I still want more.  This is the main reason I only buy this once in awhile.

The drink only has 65 mg of sodium and 80 calories so I use it as a good alternative to soda.  There really isn't any more I can say about this except that if you are looking for something flavorful and refreshing for a treat, Brisk is a great choice.  Enjoy!!