4.1
Lilash
Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator

Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.1

Really works if you are consistent

When I bought Lilash at my local Merle Norman studio, they told me I had to be consistent in using it.  Just throwing it on every couple of days wasn't going to get me any results.  Well I was so excited about the prospect of having gorgeous, long, voluptuous lashes that I got carried away.  I started using it morning and night and got the worst itchiness around my eyes.  The skin got red and irritated as well.  So I stopped using for a couple of days and went back to just using it daily and that did the trick.  This product is supposed to "stimulate" the lashes to grow.  I guess mine got "overstimulated."  When I went back to using it daily I started seeing results around week five.  My lashes got thicker and definitely longer.  They even rubbed on my sunglasses!  Seriously, that was a small price to pay.  I always had people asking if I had fake eyelashes and had to tell them about Lilash.  It works great as long as you use it consistently and don't overdo it!

Very nice idea, but didn't work!

LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator, is a wonderful idea to anyone who is not comfortable with the length of there eyelashes, if it only worked. This stimulator did nothing but cause more harm in my case. It caused severe irritation (redness, itching, soreness, cracking), and some minor pigmentation changes, I assume because this product's ingriedients includes prostaglandin. If you are a person who tends to let the outcome overcome side effects then this product is right for you, but if you are the person who would rather not use a product if it contains bad side effects then this product is not good for you. In my opinion anyone who does or plans to use LiLash, should stick with the original eyelash curler instead of ending up dissapointed after wasting so much money. This product is costly, so please if you are a very skin/eye sensitive person do not waster your money purchasing it, you will end up unhappy!

AMAZING PRODUCY

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

After 12 wks I noticed that my eyelashes hadn't grown evenly so I trimed them all to the same length now I have amazing thick, rich coloured lashes and have also noticed that my eyebrows are thicker too and I'm not even using it there. I am hooked for life

Great results with some side effects!

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

I have been using LiLash for about 5 months and it deffinitely made my lashes longer, and I had very short lashes!! It did take about 16 weeks to see results. I did however, have some darkening on my lower eyelids that is still there. I just use a concealer to hide the discoloration of the eyelids. When I first started using the product, I had some irritation on my eyelids and just used it every other day until my eyes became used to it. You have to decide if the reactions are worth the results!!

was expecting more for my money

from Hilton, NY

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

I bought this product expecting it to deliver more bang for my buck. After using it multiple times I discovered it really wasn't all that great. I understand that it takes time to start working but how many times do you have to use it. After a few weeks of using LiLash my poor eyes were so swollen and red that at times I looked as though I had been crying for days on end!!! To top it off I notcied that I had a little bit of hair growth on my cheek bones!! How does that happen in a eye lash product? I descided that after 3 weeks of use to just stop using it and to live with the lashes that I have. I am amazied that a company who claims that it was clinicly proven to work causes so many issues!! In my oppion this product is **NOT**`worth using. I hope that in the future they can come up with something useful and actully works to helps grow lashes! Until then I will stick to false eye lashes!

I',m just not really sure that LiLash works.

from Buda, TX

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

I really haven't found that any of these products have worked for me.  I'm not sure if it is the way that I use them or that they just don't work the way they advertise that they do.  If someone else has any suggestions on a better way I would love to know.

Very nice idea, but didn't work!

from Cambridge, MD

The LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator made my lashes look lush

from Allentown, PA

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

**LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator made my lashes look long and luxurious! I was really thrilled with the results. I do not have to apply mascara like I used to which really helps since I do not have time for such things right now having a baby around. **

LiLash purified eyelash stimulator is INCREDIBLE!

from Bridgeport, NY

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

This is by far one of the best products I've ever used. I have naturally short lashes, and because I'm a blond, they're very light. I really had begun to doubt that anything was going to work for me, as ordinary black and even brown mascaras just look out of place. But when I used LiLash Purified Eyelash stimulator, I noticed a difference faster than with any typical mascara. This is NOT your typical, run-of-the-mill makeup or beauty product. My lashes have nearly doubled in length and I've noticed that they are looking thicker as well. I'm starting to hear compliments like "You have such pretty eyes" and "you have the best lashes" again. I would sincerely reccommend this product to anyone seeking a better-than-mascara lash extending product. It was reasonably priced, especially for the work it did on me, and I've reccommended it to all my friends. LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator really works!

LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator is NOT worth the money!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

I am not one to wine about spending higher prices on quality products but this product did not deliver. I had mild results one time and that's it. After that I had no results. I was unsatisfied with this product but I have a friend who swears by it. Maybe different people have different results...I'm not sure.

My eyes were very irritated after the first use and every other use as well. I think the company should probably put a warning sticker on the item to warn people with sensitive eyes.

Overall, I was unsatisfied with this product but, like I said, I have a friend that swears by it.

from no lashes to long lashes

from Holton, MI

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

I believe **LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator is a great product. May be a little more pricey than expected but it worked. My lashes went from short blond lashes to long dark lashes. I felt more confident after using this product. I would recommend **LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator to other people any day of the week.****

I finally have eyelashes that I am proud of.

from Rigby, ID

Comments about Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator:

Within a few weeks of using LiLash Purified Eyelash Stimulator, I noticed a difference. My eyelashes are not falling out like they use to and are looking and feeling fuller! For a busy mom on the run, it is easy to use and cost effective.