Other Mops & Brooms:
Wet Mops
Libman
Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop

Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop

Cleaning is soo easy with the Libman Freedom!

The Liberman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop is the perfect combination of the traditional mop and water bucket, and the more modern swiffer type mop.
It features a built in solution holder on the...Read complete review

It features a built in solution holder on the handle, that you activate by pulling a trigger and spraying a little stream of the water or solution onto the floor.
Its main, and most innovative feature though, is the mop pads themselves. They adhere to the mophead with a method much like velcro, and are easy to pull off by using a handy ribbon provided.
When you deem the pads dirty enough to wash, you simply pull them off and throw them in with your load of laundry. Then you let them airdry, and they are ready to go again. I love this option! I have two mop pads that I interchange, and I never have to worry about a clean one, since I do laundry so often.
Not only am I saving a fortune not having to buy refills, but I'm saving the environment also by eliminating waste.
I love how quick and easy it is to use this mop, and that I don't have to buy a special solution. I can make up my own solution with soap and water, or any number of products that I might feel like using.
Get yourself one of these Liberman Freedom Spray Mops, you'll thank yourself for it!

Easy to use, but not perfect.

For the most part, I like this mop. I agree that it is easy to use and I choose what cleaners to use with it. The only problem I have found is you have to put in a very little cleaner otherwise the cleaner will leak out at the bottom. I had to stop mopping to run an errand, when I returned 45 minutes later, the cleaner had leak out from the bottom all over the floor.

Very economical and works good.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop is a very good mop and can definitely save you a lot of money because you don’t have to keep buying expensive mop pads or expensive solution. You can make up the solution yourself – use whatever kind of cleaner you prefer as the bottle is refillable. The pads are washable which really saves money. I have 2 so I always have a clean one handy. The only thing that I really don’t like about this mop is that I don’t like having to deal with washing the pads or taking the dirty pads off of the mop itself. The pads are okay – they are microfiber – but they are not the most absorbent. I would prefer if they were more of a cotton-blend so they absorbed better. I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a mop – convenience or an economic choice. This mop is also “greener” because of the fact you can reuse the pads and refill the cleaning solution. As far as cleaning goes – it does a good job.

Microfiber cleaning is a breeze!

from Sammamish, WA

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I bought this mop at Grocery Outlet and I love it! I've been trying to use more microfiber cleaning products in the house. This mop does a great job of cleaning my hardwood and it only uses water, no harmful detergents. I like how the back of the mop's head is completely covered with plastic bristles, I am able to attach other microfiber pads while the Libman pad is being washed.

Easy to use, but not perfect.

from Corvallis, OR

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I like the way this mop lets me use my own cleaning solutions.

from Athens, GA

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I found this mop to be very good a cleaning and the cleaning pads are really good. I have been hand washing them and believe it or not they have come clean. I have a steam clean mop and the pads never come clean or at least don't look like they are clean. I am happy with being able to use my own solutions.

Libman Freedom Spray Mom ROCKS!

from Landrum, SC

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

Wow ! Thats all I can say about the Libman 4000 freedom spray mop! I love this mop! The best thing about the libman mop is you can put any kind of cleaner you want to use! Unlike other spray mops you have to buy that products sprays which cost lots of money but with the Libman 4000 freedom spray mop you get to use any kind of cleaner to clean! I love the fact that I can use my favorite floor cleaners and have the clean floor I love! The sprayer is also easy to use ! You just squeeze the trigger and BAM out comes your spray and just mop you floor ! You control how much you want to spray! No more dragging out those yucky mops with the Libman Freedom spray mop you don't have to touch the mop just spray and wipe up the excess like you normally do and thats it! The holder that holds the cleaner even comes off the mop so you can put it in the sink and fill it up or rinse it out! And the Mop pad comes off of the mop and you can even wash it in your washing machine! Its a great mop and I highly recommend it to everyone!!!

So Simple, So Effective!

from Hopkinsville, KY

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I really love this mop! Those are definitely five words I never expected to type, but it's happened now that I've finally been able to get my hands on the Libman Freedom Spray Mop. I never fell for the Swiffer idea that I had to use their cleaning products and throw out all those pads just to use their mop, so I was still stuck struggling with old-fashioned mops. I have rheumatoild arthritis which has severly limited the strength in both hands, so traditional mops were a real challenge. The Freedom Mop is the answer to all those concerns. Now I can use whatever cleaning product I like - perfect since we have vinyl, hardwood, and tile; and I can use the pad then toss it in the wash for a hundred uses. Everything about the Freedom Mop is easy on my hands (the pad even has a loop for easy grasping) and still does a great job cleaning the floors. Good for me, good for the environment. Freedom!

Libman Freedom Mop Makes mopping EASY!

from Danville, KY

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I clean both commercial and residential. I have used** EVERY **mop on the market. I give **Libman Freedom Mop** five stars for convenience, cost effectiveness and cleaning power. This mop really gets floors clean. You can choose whatever cleaning solution fits your budget (or cleaning needs) to fill the solution reservoir tank. This mop can be used on ANY type of solid flooring. The pads are reusable and can be machine or hand washed 50 times before suggested replacement. There is an easily operated hand trigger to spray solution so no more batteries or broken battery covers or weird whining noises. The solution sprays in a fanned pattern and as a fairly fine mist so no over spraying of solution. This is a very sturdy mop, which swivels easily at the base and can withstand the pressure required to get dirt removed from floors. I don't see the handle snapping from the base which I've experienced numerous times using the Swiffer brand. This is an environmentally friendly product which reduces the continuous need to purchase cleaning solutions, batteries and cleaning pads ....it is truly freedom in a mop!

Cleaning is soo easy with the Libman Freedom!

from Arvada, CO

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

Love the Libman freedom mop!

from Hampstead, MD

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

At first, I was hesitant to buy this mop because the handle looked a little too thin and I'm known to break mop handles. I decided to buy it anyway because I was very attracted to the fact that I didn't have to use those expensive disposable/ earth-unfriendly pads and special cleaning solutions. After the first use, I could see and feel the difference between this and my swiffer wetjet mop. I absolutely love how lighweight this mop is and how easily it glides on the floor compared to my Swiffer mop which is heavy and hard to slide around due to the texture of the pads and weight of the cleaning solution container. The other difference is that the Libman mop cleans better with less effort. Because of this I no longer have a big issue with the somewhat thin handle, as I don't need to apply any pressure to get my floors clean. Only a few squirts go a long way and no residue is left behind. Whether you use water or detergent it still gets the job done! Bottom line, this is a great mop that saves me time, money and effort!

Love the Libman Freedom mop.

from Downingtown, PA

Comments about Libman 4000 Freedom Spray Mop:

I love this mop. I have tried similar mops, but I didn't like the disposable pads and the cleaning solution left a residue on the floor. That is not a problem with this mop: the microfiber pads are washable and you use your own cleaning solution so you can find one you like instead of having to use what the mop manufacturer provides you with. I use plain water with a little vinegar and it does a wonderful job of cleaning my floor. I would recommend getting a spare pad so you have a spare to use while one is in the wash.