View more inkjet printers

21M0284
Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer

Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer

Lexmark X8350 All-in-One Printer is great for the home office

I bought my Lexmark All-In-One printer from an ad on TV.  I admit that I let it sit in the box for quite sometime before I took it out and set it up.  Even then I only used it to upload pictures to the internet.  Then one day I needed to fax something, and living quite a few miles from town, I was stressing about it until I realized that I could fax from home! Now, 2 years later it is still going strong and is used on a regular basis for everything it has to offer! I make copies, I send and receive faxes, I scan in items to upload or review and I still use it to upload photos.  This has become a great addition to my home office and I can not imagine having a separate machine to do all the ithings this one machine does.

I would recommend that you only use the Lexmark brand ink cartridges though as whenever I have used another brand, the printer does want to perform correctly. This machine has not been used lightly and has held up very well. I would reccommend it to anyone that has a small amount of space.

Lex...no.

The Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer was a neutral purchase for me. It has some great features, and it was easy to use. This little baby goes really fast and yes, despite its small size, it's a little fighter. It has multiple functions from printing to scanning. So this was that phase of admiration I had for my purchase, and boy was I satisfied. However, I had to go purchase new ink as mine ran out (I got my ink for free with my purchase so I was unaware of the price). So I went to the store...and oh my was I gobsmacked. Let me tell you now, this purchase, despite its cheap price, WILL leech you dry due to the ink! My pockets literally became empty after I regretably bought the ink. I also tried searching for cheaper alternatives for my ink, but everyone recommended not to as it has horrible quality. Also, after a while, it started playing up and I wasn't able to print. I had to print multiple times before it printed, and then at random periods it would print the old copies again. It's up to your discretion whether or not you purchase this, but if i had a chance again, I wouldn't.

the lexmark x8350 has been very dependible,user friendly.

from Muncy, PA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

the lexmark x8350 has been an very dependible machine,i had it now for over an year an had no problems with it.the x8350lexmark is user friendly,weather your copying,faxing,doing photo,s. i have made many of photo,s of my family an they came out great.the ink cartrides are very simple to install an remove.the control panle is really well designed,an easy to use.my aunt boughtt one first, an after seeing it i just had to get one.an glad i did.weather you are copying from your computer, or just makeing copies of inportant papers the lexmark8350 will impress you.an the cost is really great for what all u get with the lexmarkx8350.as an owner of this fine product i would recomend lemark to every one. the lemarkx8350 all in one,is one machine ,one ink cartridge,no need to buy three an four differant cartrjdge,s an that an pluss for me.so i am very pleased to own the lexmarkx8350

49EA358F-D70C-55DE-3355-D6569399C0D0

worth it

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

Over the last fifteen or so years i have went through many many printers for my home. It seems that most didn't last very long, or the ink cartridges were and arm and a leg when you had to replace them, with some of my printers it was quite frequently. I finally decided to spend quite a bit extra money on a printer that is all in one and i decided on this model right here because i had heard great things about it and also lexmark is a leading brand in the printer industry. Let me tell you, the extra money that was spent on this printer was worth every penny and more. You want to talk about a reliable printer, that is super fast, this one is it. It's easy to install the software initially as well the cartridges are easy as well. I have used this printer almost every day since i have had it for both personal and business related items and the quality that it prints and the speed of printing my documents is amazing. This printer is a must for all.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

I Love It!

from Eastpointe, MI

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

I purchased a Lexmark four in one printer (#X8350) about a year ago.  It is a flat bed scanner, printer, fax and copy machine.  It also prints pictures.  It has a digital display.  The buttons light up.  It is absolutely wonderful to date.  I have had no problems with it.  It is convenient, easy to use and priced reasonably.  Highly recommended!

GREAT printer

from Miami, FL

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

If you ask me I will tell you that I have nexer heard of Lexmark. Well that its just me and when I went to buy a printer (by the way this was my first printer) I saw this printer was on sale. So I bought it and know I can't say one bad thing about it. It has four functions in one so it gets all I need done in just a couple of seconds. It can perform two tasks at a time I never seen a printer that does this! It is super fast so you will get the maximum speed for sure. It is very durable since I bought it still works like new. It is great for small businesses. SO if you got a small business and you are wondering if to get an HP, or any type of printer I really reccomend this. It is also great for students who have to print things in a regular basis. It really is a brilliant printer. If I had my own show I would give it a Best Printer of The Year award Im not sure if it already has it (wouldnt be surprised).

Lexmark's ink will empty your wallet

from Camarillo, CA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

I purchased the Lexmark X8350 Inkjet printer about a year ago. It woked great for about three weeks. I then Had to buy more ink. And wow, that was a bit expensive! Especially after having to do this three times in three months. I've not had to buy as much ink for my other printers, I've checked my settings and it still seems to run out quickly. If it were'nt for having to buy ink for it so often it would be a great machine.

lexmark inkjet printer

from Uniontown, PA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

I had a lexmark printer before and it worked real well I was really satfide with It. I had it about 8 years before it went down, never had any trouble with it before that it printed out coypes, and pictures of high quility. I would deffenetly buy another lexmark printer.

i would reccomend the lexmark x8350 inkjet to anyone.

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

To be quite honest, this is the best one i've had. the Ink is easy to replace, readily availible, and this is much easier to install and use right off the bat. If you got a warranty on it, your money was well spent. If one were to be completely baffled by the ins and outs, there is always a support website and if it breaks, you can always take it in to be fixed. It hasn't given me any problems in that department.

however, it can be a bit noisy, which is a definate turn off for some people who are considering buying it. Lexmark ink is always costly, which I find to be a major flaw in the company it's self, not with the machine. It does have a few problems when printing with bargain ink, but again, one would be using ink not approved for the printer.

As to breakage, keep children away from the general vecinity and you'll be fine. As with any type of technology, it can be broken when dripped or smashed with something.

Lex...no.

from San Diego, CA

Lexmark InkJet Was Just Problems for Me

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

I am a fairly heavy user of printers both at home and at my office, and I am resigned to the fact that they are actually fairly delicate pieces of equipment, even though manufacturers like to talk up their ruggedness and durability. I know that they can get jammed or that the printing mechanism can get out of whack, usually for no reason at all that I can think of. Printers of every stripe just seem to attract gremlins in my experience. I was very careful to load the drivers for this printer, and it just wouldn't print regularly. It would print, and then it would not print. I loaded updated drivers from the Lexmark website, and the problem persisted. I did like it when it was working. It is well laid out, and the variety of controls is something I really appreciate in a printer. It does have a generous paper tray. On the other hand, it really is a noisy little machine. I have had other printers from the company and they have been good performers, so I think I just got a lemon.

The Lexmark X8350 printer is amazing

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Lexmark X8350 InkJet Printer:

I have bought, used, and broken HP printers, Canon printers, Brother printers, you name it.  This Lexmark X8350 has yet to disappoint me so far.  The ink may not be as cheap as HP printers, but the quality and longevity of each cartridge more than makes up for the cost.  The scanning of pages take only an instant, as well as the printing.  The specs say that it can print up to 25 pages per minute, but I have found that it is slightly less than that.  I would say probably 20 pages per minute, but those are full pages.  The 2.4-inch color LCD offers a very intuitive menu, with settings for just about any situation.  Admitedly, I have yet to find use for the fax option of the printer.  The photo capabilities of the printer have amazed both me and my family.  I have printed out hundreds of family photos during my road trip around the world.  The pictures that popped out of the printer looked that of professional quality.  I highly recommend this product over the HP and Canon equivalent.