Other Inkjet Printers:
Kodak
Kodak ESP 7250 Printer

Kodak ESP 7250 Printer

Great all in one printer!

from Garden City, MO

Comments about Kodak ESP 7250 Printer:

Overall I have been very pleased with my Kodak all in one ESP 7250 printer. It prints awesome pictures! The cost of the ink is wonderful considering what I had been paying for my other inkjet printer ink cartridges. It is very easy to use and I love that it has SD slots in the front so you can by pass your computer completely if necessary. It does and excellent job copying and does it quickly. My only complaint is that when one of the ink cartridges gets real low or is out you still can't keep printing. I do alot of black ink printing and if my color gets low it shuts you off from printing totally.

Cartridges run out faster than expected, but printing OK

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Kodak ESP 7250 Printer:

The printing is adequate, but sometimes the color cartridges don't seem to work and the printing is dark and not colorful. I bought a Kodak printer because the cartridges are cheaper, but that also means they run out faster and I am constantly buying new ones. So I'm not sure cheaper cartridges are a good thing. So , while it does a satisfactory printing job, there is a lot of room for improvement in quality and amount of ink in a cartridge.