Other Inkjet Printers:

HP Deskjet 1055

Pros

Cons

• Ink/Paper Use:

This thing honestly makes my life easier ... every day!

Comments about HP Deskjet 1055:

I love my HP Deskjet 1055. We paid a very budget-friendly price for it, and it has FAR exceeded that price in how much value it provides me. I can print, scan to file, and make copies at home, without any expensive or complicated equipment. It's very low maintenance, and I've never had any problems with it. Perhaps its printing and scanning quality isn't as good as some of the very expensive products, but for what I need, it serves the purpose just fine. I use it for scanning in my children's art projects, printing homeschool materials and forms, printing receipts and financial documents for home and my home business, printing educational materials for my IT studies, .... and the list goes on. It helps me stay organized and productive. Great value for a great, functional product!

• Ink/Paper Use:

Basic, but great for everyday use

from Brewer, ME

Comments about HP Deskjet 1055:

I wouldn't suggest purchasing this printer if you're looking to print your own photos, but for printing school projects and coupons (I think those are the only two things we've ever used it for) it's perfect. The ability to set to black and white or greyscale when printing coupons is great for conserving ink. It's incredibly simple to fix in the even that it becomes jammed, which it rarely does.

• Ink/Paper Use:

You get what you pay for

from Tomball, TX

Comments about HP Deskjet 1055:

This is an average printer that was fairly inexpensive and as such does an average job

It prints and scans etc. However sometimes it pitches a fit. After you change the ink it wants to print out a paper that you then have to scan to make sure everything is properly aligned.Sometimes the paper jams.

Copy Quality
It does make pretty decent copies, however I usually have it on the poorest and fastest drafts to save ink.

Ink/Paper Use
It seems like I am changing ink cartridges a lot. I don't use the printer an excessive amount but the ink needs to be changed every other month. It prints out in reverse, which is weird and sometimes just sends paper through without anything printing on it.

It's fairly intuitive, but somethings are very different than ALL of the other all in ones I have used. This has the corner for the scanner opposite to what you expect. It doesn't take much to change the ink, which is good as mentioned above.

It seems pretty solidly built. I haven't had any problems with slighter pieces breaking. It doesn't get abused, so I am not sure how much it will take.

It's adequate but again, it's built a bit different. The buttons on the top aren't thoroughly labeled and the origination corner for the scanner/printer is not the same as every other single printer that I've owned. *(Which have all had the same corner)