Other All-In-One Printers:
90T3005
Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer

Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer

Good home printer

I really liked this printer.  It was small enough to fit in our corner desk armoir and was big enough to fullfill our printer needs!  Very simple in design and just as easy to use.  Scanning documents and photos were so easy and came out very nice.  However to print photos from a photo site, say like Kodak or something it was okay-not of a professional photo print.  I don't know if this printer has the capability to print a fine grade photo-no matter what photo paper you would use.  I believe there are printers on the market designed specificly for printing photographs.  This printer does a fine job scanning and printing documents.  You cannot load a lot of paper in it for it will jam the printer.  Again, this is designed for home use.  The ink seems to run out quickly than other printers I have had in the past.  This one does a very nice and I was very pleased with it-but age and too much use caught up with it so I had to replace my home printer and went with a wireless version up-to-date.  I would reccomend this printer for home use for someone who doesn't print a ton of things.  Good printer, resonably priced and saves a lot of space.

Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One InkJet Printer is just average

The Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One InkJet Printer is just a averge printer and did not live up to all the hype it was getting. The fact that they Designed the cartridges to not be refillable,then having them run out in a remarkably short period of time is just so they can make more money.

The pros of the Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One InkJet Printer

1. It is wireless

The Cons for this product

1. It runs of of ink so quickly

2. The Paper is constantly jaming

3. The cartridges runs out shockingly quickly. and you can't print black and white if I don't have all color cartridges full of ink.

4. It take and incredible amout of time to start up. It also takes four to five minutes to warm up.

5. The ink is very expensive

I would absolutley not recommend this printer to any family member, friends, or that special someone in my life

I rated this printer a 2 out of five because it is slow, the ink is expense, and it jams and run of ink fast

Perfect for my new small at home business.

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

Overall performance is great, a little slow to switch sometimes. I've used for resume's, applications, photo's. I've also used this to publish a few copies of a "where to look" book. It printed the copies, easy to sort and readable even when the ink was a little low. Love the warnings for replacement ink.

My cat climbs on it and turns it on/off and no damage. I just blow the cat hair out and use the printer. Fax , no problem. copies easily as sometimes I need 10 at a time.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

For a couponer, this is the perfect printer.

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

I started couponing a couple of years ago and was looking for a reliable printer that was inexpensive, wireless and had ink that wouldn't burn my wallet.

Every now and then I have to go out to lexmark and download the lastest updates, but other than that haven't had to do a lot for it.

Copy Quality
Excellent. I was so surprised. THe quality of printing is better than an HP I bought that costs a few hundred more than this printer.

Ink/Paper Use
I coupon and I print a lot. A cartridge still last me for a couple of months. I used to print in color on everything, but now I print mainly in black and buy the XL cartridges.

I would have given this a very good, but I have had issues sometimes with the wireless connection. It could be my laptop, but when connected through a USB port, there are no issues what so ever.

So far so good. No issues having to replace anything on it and with its price point, I probably would go buy a new one instead of trying to fix it.

No issues with the design.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

The Lexmark Impact S305 printer is truely dependable.

from London, OH

Amazing Machine

I've changed offices twice and the Lexmark was so easy to hook-up,

Just a couple of wires to connect, turn it on, And it was ready to print.

I was ready to work in no time. No loss productivity.

Great little workhorse

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

My little Lexmark is almost everything I could want.  I admit to missing my old printer which had the option of scanning slides and negatives, but aside from that, this little printer does everything I need it to do.  I am especially thrilled that, unlike my previous printer, it doesn't stop working when I run out of one ink color.  I can set it to print in black ink only if one of my color cartridges runs out, and it will keep going.  It scans hard copies, and reads directly from my SD card.  As a homeschool mom, I especially love having the ability to copy pages for my multiple children.  I discovered today the "quick print" option, which allows me to print faster and use less ink.  Yes, the print is a bit fuzzy and not as dark, but it works for us and I love being able to get more pages from my ink cartridge, especially when we're printing things for school or study that we won't necessarily be saving.  I'm thrilled with my "little workhorse."

This printer is okay.

from Milton, FL

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

I bought a laptop about a year ago and part of the deal was to get a steep discount on a printer. The printer I chose was the lexmark s305. I had a slightly tough time setting up the printer. With a little persistance I was able to get the printer up and running with no huge problems. I had an occasional problem with my laptop not working with the wireless connection on the printer so I would have to reinstall the printer. This was a minor issue compared to the other issues I read other people were having. Now that my printer is low on ink I am having a major issue with it. The printer has 4 seperate ink slots. When one runs out the entire printer wont work. No blue ink? Only want to print in black? You're outta luck. You have to replace any empty ink!

Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One InkJet Printer is just average

5. The ink is very expensive

Good home printer

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

alot of bang for the buck

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

I purchased the lexmark impact s305 all-in-one ink jet printer for home use. It was on sale at a local retail store and i was in need of ink on the printer I currently had. The  price was so good that it was less expensive for me to buy the lexmark printer then to purchase replacement ink for my current printer. i know that sounds so "ungreen" yet it is true. The quality of the picture printing is frameable, it prints rather quickly and the colors are spot on. it does take a few minutes to print from one picture to the next however the end result is very good. The ink lasts a considerable amount of time, I would recommend the lexmark Impact s305 all-in-one inkjet printer to anyone who is in the market for a high quality affordable printer for both black & white and color photos. I have been completely satisfied and have not yet had to replace the ink. i even printed out some photos and framed them for Christmas presents.

Great space saver.

from Pipestone, MN

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

I recently upgraded my computer system and decided to go with a solution that was both space saving and wireless. This one multifunction unit replaces your printer, copier, fax, and scanner in one unit. The unit is a little bulky, but makes up for it in the space you save eliminating the other devices.

Setup was not difficult and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I was required to connect the computer to the S305 with a USB cable to set it up. That would cause problems if you had a desktop that was not near the unit. Once the installation was complete I tested the features. Copies were of good quality and sometimes hard to distinguish from originals. The scanner produced images that were sharp and high resolution. The printer is fast and the color is good enough for printing photos as well as documents.

The only negative aspect was the ink. I prefer permanent inks and I noticed the ink runs if you get it wet after printing. I also recommend spending a little extra and getting the high yield ink cartridges, the standard cartridges I bought were empty in a few days.

Good printer!

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One Printer:

Lexmark Impact S305 All-In-One InkJet Printer is one of the fastest printers I have ever seen. I purchased it 8 months ago and was satisfied with its fast speed in printing - I used to get used to the slow speed of InkJet printers but this printer really made me feel different, which is around 30%-40% faster than the other peer products I have used. I also appreciate its good imaging quality, which was contributed by the excellent technology of Lexmark even within the middle scale printer market. I liked every buck I spent worth it! Finally I also discovered that this printer saves ink more, partly due to its design on the printer ink injection technology. I used to replace the ink packs every month when I was using the old printers, but this printer saves me around 50% in ink cost - I just need to replace the ink packs every other month! Great product, great design, great technology, and those were all I want to say about this product.