Other All-In-One Printers:

Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer

user friendly

from Westbrook, MN

Comments about Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

my husband bought me this printer to go with my computer and I love it.

My favorite thing to do with this printer is to print off pictures, and make cards and this printer makes it so easy, I love it.

Copy Quality
This makes great copies. I have usued the original ink which is the best, but have tried the refills from other companies, and sometimes I have good luck, but have decided that my pictures are too important, so have been using the original canon ink

Ink/Paper Use
the canon ink for this copier makes beautiful colors for my photos and copies, athough I think the cartridges are a little expensive.

It is so easy to use, I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to fancy electronics, but this gives you step by step directions and I have had no trouble at all with anything, I would definitely buy a canon pixma printer again

I don't abuse my printer and I have had it for some time now, and it still works just as good as when I first got it....definitely recommend it

I like the design and it isn't big and bulky, just fits right under my computer table and is very handy and nice looking...would buy this one again

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Cannon Pixma produces brilliantly vivid pics & copies every time

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I often find it very ironic that I end up purchasing better quality, more expensive items for my children than I purchase for my husband and myself. I suppose that's how it's supposed to be, and that's really the way I want it, so that's usually how it is. I have 4 wonderful sons who have never given me a bit of trouble other than typical arguing and such, and honestly, I enjoy rewarding their good behavior.

For example, I have a Dell All In One Printer/Copier/ FAX, and the machine is possessed! It wakes me up in the middle of the night making odd noises as if it's going to send a FAX or print something. It has a mind all of it's own, and the quality of the photos and copies it produces are okay but they are nothing really special.

My four sons, on the other hand, are all very much into graphic arts and therefore I purchased a **Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer** for them. It produces beautiful, vivid, life-life quality photos, copies, and graphics of all kinds. The quality is so superior to my Dell that it's amazing! (And a bit perturbing).

The description the manufacturer gives the **Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer** is as follows: *"Outstanding All-In-One Photo Printer with 2.5" TFT Display and Easy-Scroll Wheel. Now, this is multi-tasking. With the Canon PIXMA MP600 Photo All-In-One Printer, you can quickly print beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality text. Copy important documents using the included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) for results that are faithful to your originals. And scan photos, forms, and important documents with outstanding results. Its new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier, and the new 2.5" TFT display lets you preview images in high definition before printing. You can even print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, and camera phones."*

**Features**

* *Exceptional resolution: 3,584 precision nozzles create exceptional resolution—up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi4. More nozzles = high quality.*

* *Exceptional detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.*

* *Sharper previews: The 2.5" high-definition TFT display delivers sharp previews of your images, viewable from up to a 170-degree angle.*

* *Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/dv camcorder, then connect and print.*

* *Print from compatible memory cards: The memory card slot lets you print photos direct. No computer needed.*

* *Snap and print, wirelessly: Print wirelessly right from your infrared-enabled mobile camera phone.*

* *Print wirelessly: Print from a compatible Bluetooth device in another room, using our optional USB Bluetooth adapter.*

* *Superb scanning: Produce beautiful scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.*

* *Print 2 sided: Print or copy 2 sided—and save paper.*

* *Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes copy quality based on the type of originals you are copying.*

* *Photo lab quality: 4" x 6" borderless prints in approximately 28 seconds.*

The only problem I have ever encountered with this product is the fact that my sons use it so often for school projects and for fun that it seems to be out of ink more often than it has ink. Other than that, this **Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer** has been nothing but an exceptional printer/copier.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to purchase this product again if it ever wears out from being used so frequently. It's features and the quality of the items it prints exceeded my expectations the day I bought and used it about 4 years ago, and it continues to do so to this day.

5 stars and a very high recommendation for a truly superior product!

nice printer

from Spring Lake, NC

Comments about Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I reciently purchased this printer after my old one quit working.I really like it.it is much less complicated than my old one.it is so easy to scan and copy documents I am amazed.I am very glad I chose this printer.I did research this printer before I bought it.it can be a little noisey and slow to start,but it is worth the noise and time.

Love this printer- value

from Clay, NY

Comments about Cannon Pixma MP600 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I love this little printer, it allows you to do all in one on a screen itself. The picture print quality is great too. I have printed hundreds of pictures and not had a problem. You will need a good quality camera however- the printer can only do so much. I like that you can make copies without a computer. The cost isn't too bad, but it seems to go through ink very quickly. We have had this printer for almost 3 years and have not had a single problem with it. It is also energy star rated which I love, I am a big energy saver buff. I also like the color of the printer- a metallic blue. I often bring the printer up and down the stairs which means it isn't too heavy. It also doesn't take up alot of space, sometimes I put it on the end tables downstairs. It is currently on the keyboard part of our computer desk. We don't have to use it too much because of the laptop. We printed christmas pictures and I have printed anniversary and just born pictures and always get quality.