Other All-In-One Printers:

Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560

Pros

Cons

Loving my new printer!

I recently purchase the Canon Pixma MP560 as a replacement for an HP printer that was so expensive to replace cartridges I just stopped buying them.  I did a lot of research up front before purchasing this printer and it hasn't disappointed me yet.

First off, it's wireless.  My old printer was also wireless but had many issues.  This printer has had no issues and the set up was a breeze.

Secondly, the picture quality is really amazing.  I don't print a ton of pictures at home, but I printed off a few when I first got it to test out the borderless print capabilities and I was definitely impressed.

Thirdly, I frequently have to scan and I love that I can scan straight to my PC.  My old printer could never quite figure that out.  I would always have to scan to a memory card and then insert in my PC - a pain really.

Fourthly, I like that the ink cartridges are reasonably priced and since I mostly print in grayscale (coupons), it's cost effective for me.

All in all, I think it is a great all-in-one printer that is perfect for home use.  It does everything except fax - which I don't use anyways.  It has a nice sleek design and some very cool features.  For instance, if you have your tray closed, when you send a job to print, the printer will slowly lower the tray in preparation for receiving the printed page.  Nice!  Very easy to use and very intuitive.  My only complaint so far is the number of cartridges - this may be a good thing or a bad - I will have to see with time.  I am very happy with my purchase.

You can't scan once your Canon Pixma MP560 runs out of ink!

We thought this all-in-one printer/scanner/copier was perfect. The print-quality is top-notch and Canon is a great brand. We recently discovered one very big drawback. If you run out of ink, even the scanner will not work! I am not sure why, since you do not need ink to scan in an image. We ran out of ink and are unable to purchase more ink until about a week. I wanted to scan in a photo of my children today to put on a website for family to see and discovered I could not. In an ideal world, you would not run out of ink. But, in reality there are times you might. And when you do, it is very inconvenient to not even be able to scan. I believe the newest model has solved this problem. I would recommend purchasing this printer/scanner combo only if you get the newest one.

Excellent printer for this price.

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

The Canon PIXMA wireless photo all-in-one printer is one of Canon's affordable range printers that allow you to enjoy fairly good quality and features of latest all-in-one range printers in cheaper price tag. I was not disappointed as I got more than I could bargain for in the price I paid. The print quality is pretty good and I use it mainly for printing photos. I do photography as a hobby so I frequently print the pictures I take of my family or my pets. The features are pretty impressive with Wi-Fi and card reading allowing you to minimize the need to connect to your computer / laptop. I can simply take my digital pictures to printing from my camera without the need to transfer. Printing speed is not bad at all. The ink cartridges are separate for each color but that does not make much of a difference as they cost about the same and whenever one is drained you can't print without refill. I am very happy with the overall design and performance of this one.

Copy Quality
I don't use it much for copying but it is quite neat.

• Ink/Paper Use:

best wireless printer on the market

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

this was suggested to me by a friend who works in tech, and I have been so pleased with the results. It is wireless, which is awesome because it is so easy to connect all of your devices and print from anywhere. It looks great sitting on the desk. It runs seamlessly, I rarely have jams, and it does not guzzle ink, which keeps costs down.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great printer with a long life

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

I loved my Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560, it have a great lifespan for a printer I guess - about 4 years. It worked great and all of the features are excellent, but one day it just stopped working. I was a very heavy printer and I never had much trouble with it other than the occasional paper jam. I run a wedding invitation business and used the printer to print on various paper thicknesses and sizes. I was able to print up to 300 copies of invitations with out the printer becoming overheated or slow. The ink consumption is pretty good, with is good because the ink can be kind of pricey if you when you have to replace all 5 ink cartridges at once. By the printer having 5 ink wells it is very easy to just replace the color the you need.

Great printer can print very large jobs.

Copy Quality
Very good quality for an inkjet printer

Ink/Paper Use
Good, easy to replace just the color that run out.

Very good home printer.

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

This is a very good printer for home use. It can not only print, but also copy, scan, and fax. The printer can print photos as well. The quality of the printed photos is quite good and fast. The copier function is very fast and easy to use. The ink lasts for a pretty long time, but it is very expensive to refill all the cartridges. It is easy to install the printer to be used on your home computer.

This printer performs extremely well. It is fast and makes quality prints and copies.

Copy Quality
The copy quality is great. It is fast and the copies look excellent.

Ink/Paper Use
The paper use is good, but the ink runs out pretty quickly. The ink is quite expensive to replace too.

It is pretty easy to use, but it can be a little difficult to first set up.

It is a very long lasting product as long as it is properly taken care of.

It is a nice looking printer is fits in space fairly easily. It is a little bit large, but not too big to fit on a table.

Canon All-In-One Printer - Great, with One Setback

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

The Canon All-In-One Printer has a lot of great features. It is reliable, cranking out page after page with ease. The print quality is really good. In addition to printing papers and spreadsheets, I have used this for coupons, custom banners, and other graphic design projects, and have been very pleased with the finished products for each.

The printer has a small footprint, so it does it all without taking up your whole desk area.

The copier is easy to use as well. It is relatively simple to accurately place your original in the frame to copy. The printer itself is very user friendly, with easy to understand buttons to control the number and look of your copies.

There is one drawback to this product, and for me, it is a pretty big one. This printer does not like refilled toner cartridges. This is a pain because the refills can save you a bundle on printer ink, but I am sure the company would like you to use their brand. So I get an error message and am unable to make the printer accept the ink cartridge.

If you don't mind springing for the proper cartridges, this printer is great. However, if you love refills like I do, be sure to keep looking for a printer that loves them too!

• Ink/Paper Use:

Canon All-In -One Inkjet Printer!!!

from Brazoria, TX

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

I thought this would be a great buy.I really do like how it looks.I have had mine for about two years now,and I like to close the front of it, so no dust gets in it.But when I close the desk gore under where it sits,it falls open.Other than that is is a good printer.

It does great printing.

Copy Quality
It also makes great copies.

Ink/Paper Use
I fill my own ink so that makes things a little cheaper.But it is a good printer on the paper use.

It is very easy to use.

The front door to the printer falls open all the time.It is not that durable.

Poor design because of the door on the front of the printer.It will fall open .I would not recommend this printer.There has to be a lot better ones than this.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great print quality, sucks up ink

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

A solid overall printer all in one. It does the job when it comes to scanning and has great print quality for both documents and pictures. Unfortunately the ink is expensive and it uses a TON even on lower quality settings.

Crisp, clear print quality, is always on the network when using the wifi. Very easy to add to a computer.

Copy Quality
Clear copies, very high quality for a home copier. Can hardly tell it's copied

Ink/Paper Use
Paper use is fine, but it sucks up ink like nobody's business. The quality balances that out, but it's an expensive issue

Ease to set up and get online. The process for inputting the password to wifi is a little annoying, but that's just the reality of not having a keyboard

So far it seems durable, no issues. However, I don't submit it to heavy usage

Decent All in One

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

I've owned several Canon printers because the ink always seems to be less expensive compared to other brands. I needed a replacement so purchased this and was pleased. It prints well enough and the ink is easy to replace. The scanner isn't the greatest but it serves my purposes. Wireless is amazing and every compartment can be closed so dust won't accumulate or tacks won't fall in like I've had happen. I can even print pictures without using the computer by just inserting an SD card and viewing photos right on the mini screen. Its a good printer for home use.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great low price printer and seems quite durable for hte price.

from Conroe, TX

Works well,

My only complaints are that I get an error sometimes when I first turn on the printer and I have to turn it off and then turn it back on to correct it, I also would prefer the lid to lift a bit more at the back to accommodate copying out of a book. It does lift some but not enough for thicker items.

Copy Quality
Copy quality is good and clear, no complaints.

Ink/Paper Use
Ink usage is good and it uses ALL the ink in a cartridge unlike some printers that tell you the ink is empty and there is still ink in the cartridge. And, the ink is not real expensive.

Picture print quality is pretty good.

Fairly easy to use, although some functions are not as simple as pushing a button, but once you get used to it, it isn't too bad.

So far so good, I've had this printer for quite a while (years) and it has held up very well, probably better than any printer I've had so far.

Design is good but could use more lift on the lid as mentioned for copying thicker items like thick books. The control panel isn't the simplest I've used but still works once you get used to it.

I am not worthy! (jk)

from Gladewater, TX

Comments about Canon PIXMA Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer MP560:

I sure feel special cause i own one of these babies! I got it as a gift from my spouse and it's perfect! I wish it didnt cost so much for the supplies. The quality is perfect and it's a cool looking machine.