View more all in one printers

3.5
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
12L1685
Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600

Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600

3.5

Best home office printer made!

The Lexmark X2600 is the best in its series.

The Lexmark X2600 is the best in its series.

It has a copier that allows you to choose how many to print.  It has a scanner with a great software that allows you to crop and adjust everything. I have used this printer for a year now,  and I have never once had any problems using this product.  It is very user friendly, and it also offers a help menu for customer support. It also has the option to order ink directly from the manufacture.It uses three ink numbers. Also another great thing about this printer is you only need one ink to print. Most printers require a black and color ink cartridge before you can print. I have used other printers by Lexmark and other manufactures in the past and none I have used so far top the performance of the Lexmark X2600.  This printer allows you to adjust the type of print you want, such as photos you can adjust to be a quick print which I recommend using for quick printing that you would do for maybe bill payment receipt's or maybe a receipe you printed off of the computer.  Normal is better for quick photos or for a school prodject,  and the best quality is great for business cards or birthday cards.  The photo ink is great for high quality photos. So if you are looking for a great printer at a good price give Lexmark x2600 a try.

Prints great but ink cartridges are very expensive!!

I have had a Lexmark printer for about 20 years. I loved it but it finally gave up and would not print anymore. I wanted to find the same kind of printer since I had  such good luck with that printer.

I researched prices on line and decided where to order from. I found that Lexmark printers are not very expensive at all! I was very suprised and happy about that. I thought I would have to pay alot more then what I paid. My Lexmark printer is a X2600.I ordered it and it came very fast! I opened it and started to set it up and that is the first sign that this was not going to be a very happy experience. First of all there is no cable with it which makes no sense since you can not set it up with out a cable. I emailed the seller and he replies with Lexmark is who I have to contact because he only sells them as they come in the  box from Lexmark. I also had a problem because it only came with a color cartridge! He of course said that is the way it comes he couldn't do anything about that. I call Lexmark and they are very nice and tell me they do not come with the cable we have to buy that seprately. I was very upset with that did not think that was right and by the end of the conversation the man tells me he will be happy to mail one out to me at no cost to me! Yeah that is great! So I finally get my cable and get it all setup. It is a very easy process once you have everything you need. I am not happy at all with the ink cartridges. They run out of ink very very fast and they are way more expensive then my old Lexmark printer . I can not find any black ink cartridges for less the 22 bucks. I always bought the ink refill kit but on these I can not figure out how I would fill them so I can't save any money by doing that myself. It does not look like there is any kind of hole to refill them.It does print very nice so that is a good thing. I also really like the scanner on it but do not really need it.

So over all for 39.00 plus shipping cost I really wish I would have spent a little more money and bought one that the ink is a lot cheaper for or that I can refill myself!

I guess It is true you do get what you pay for!

this printer keeps on ticking

from Menifee, CA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

No matter what we do to this printer, it keeps coming back. All we do is replace the cartrige and off we go!! This printer has lasted over 6 years and the only thing we have to do is replace the ink cartridges. One note on this printer, when loading the paper it is a little difficult to get it straight but this is minor considering how long this printer has lasted. The software is easy to read and manuever and the company is well-know. We are in the market for a smaller printer since we have been down-sizing and will be looking into another version of the leximark printer. This printer is good for business, school or just personal use and I would recommend this for anyone.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Do it all with this All-in-one Printer!

from Union, IA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

This is one of the best printers I have ever owned! Simple to use, and when printing in black and white it is lightning fast! I use this printer for all my Ebay labels and takes just seconds to get a label printed! You can also scan a document in and print in out quickly as well. It also has fax capability although that part I have never set up. Great for copying! I recommend this printer to anyone who does alot of documents or black/white papers. The cartridges are about average, although sometimes you can go on Ebay and find them much cheaper than going to the store. Doesn't take alot of room as it is a small printer.

Lexmark all in one 2600 is more than just a printer!!!

from Pittsfield, MA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

What can I say,I am not one of those compuyer geeks that knows all there is to know about computers,or the internet,I also am not one of those people who must buy or own anything new the day it comes out,I am just the average consumer,I buy what I need,I generally do not go for the extras,and I use what comes with the equiptment!

Well,when my printer broke down,my daughter bought me this new one for the holidays,and it amazed me,I still had all the extra wires,equiptment,clutter all over from having a printer,a scanner,a fax machine,LOL,yes,even I laugh at myself now.so when I saw this,I was amazed,and when I hooked it up,I was amazed yet again at the space I saved,then again at how easy it was to set up and initialize.

This all in one printer is not only a time and space saver,it is so very user friendly,seriously,a monkey could use this thing,heck,a blind folded monkey could use this thing,lol,thats how easy and user friendly it is!

Like I stated previously,I am not a tech geek,but I do know one thing,how to squeeze a buck,and how to get my moneys worth,and I gotta tell you one thing,I will never even think about using any other kind of printer slash copier,slash ANYTHING ever again,unless it has the Lexmark logo on it!

Thank you Lexmark,you are my kind of company!

Could be better!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

The printer works when I first started to use it. However, there were certain times when there was no connection with the printer to the computer. Also, the ink refills for this are way too expensive, and recently I have stopped printing on here because it is so costly. The scanner works fine, which I guess is a good thing in this case since there are so many things about it.The printer comes on all by itself at the oddest times. Which is a waste of energy, and kind of eerie. Especially when I am sitting at my desk in an empty house and the printer starts making noises! Then turns on without me touching it and being across the room from it! So I would not suggest anyone to buy this printer because in the end it is not worth it.

Lexmark x2600 prints well but uses a lot of ink

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

I have used this printer for quite a while and while it does print fairly well for a printer of this price, it uses a lot of ink and the ink is expensive. I even use the ink saving setting but it doesn't help much.

Decent all in one machine for the price

from Chino, CA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

I bought this all in one Lexmark printer because I just needed something affordable where I can use at home to just print coupons, or make copies of documents once in a long while. I really don't do much printing or copying at home at all, so I didn't want to spend too much money on an all in one machine. It prints fairly well, but of course a lot slower than a laser jet. But I don't print a lot of pages at a time, so it works perfectly fine for me. In addition, the copier does exactly what I need it to, nothing too fancy needed. I really only use the copy and print functions, so I don't know if the other functions work well or not. I did try to print pictures before and I don't think it's good enough for pictures, not clear enough. These inkjet printers only run around 50 bucks these days, so you really can't ask for much. It's not necessary to purchase a laser printer unless you are printing multiple pages on a daily basis. Overall, this is just an OK product. I would give it 2.5 stars if that were possible....

Problems with Jamming

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

I thought this would be a great copier fax and scanner, however the printer always jams when I try to scan multiple copies or fax multiple documents. I wish they could fix this error as the print quality is excellent.

Reliable printer at a great cost

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

I bought this printer because it came with a package deal with my laptop but I couldn't be happier wiith it. As an aspiring writer I find myself printing off my latest works all the time and this printer has never let me down. It never jams or grabs half of the sheet of paper and gets it all screwed up. The print quality is always good whether it is a picture or forms or just normal written text documents. The ink cartridges are available everywhere and they are fairly reasonably priced too. The scanner on this printer has served me well in the last two years. The scanner has always worked well for scanning either forms pictures or objects, it always gives a clear picture and scans quickly. I never had any problems getting it connected to my laptop or my wifes laptop. One down side is that the automatically shut off seems like it takes two or three days for it to automatically shut down. Aside from that this printer is vary reliable and was very resonablity priced.

Not very economical

from Vine Grove, KY

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

The nozzles on the ink would clog frequently. Ink cartridges were no good after one month whether or not you used the printer. Quality was poor, had to clean nozzles before anything could be printed. Ink is pricey for the amount you get and it cannot be refilled.

lexmark x2600 printer is a scanner,fax machine,copier,printer.

from Girard, OH

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2600:

The lexmark x2600 printer is an excellant  printer. It's an all in one printer/fax machine/scanner/copier.prints clear readable words not smeared or smugged.Inexpensive, easy to use printer that is a must have for people with very little space.