View more all in one printers

3.6
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
30A0000
Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470

Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470

3.6

Lexmark 2470 is so simple to use.

Lexmark X2470 is simple to use. The install program pretty much runs it self. I like all the different print options. Scanning papers is also easy, I like that you can scan something in and then change the text if you need to. My favorite feature is the copy button. You do not even have to turn your computer on in order to make a copy of something. In the creative section there is are many different formats to use when printing pictures. I like being able to print multiple pictures on one page with various sizes and/or text. The ink is inexpensive, and very simple to change out. Maintance and troubleshooting with this printer are simple and take you step by step. If the problem is unable to be fixed, the option to go to the Lexmark support online is given. Faxing with lexmark is also very easy to use. I use this feature often. I like the way it lets you preview your documents before sending them. You can also resend previous faxes without having to rescan everything thing back in. The use of cover pages is optional.

It quit working one month before the warranty ran out,and i cant

**     Lexmark You can't  trust them!**

**  I bought a Lexmark All in one x2470 with a gift...Read complete review

**     Lexmark You can't  trust them!**

**  I bought a Lexmark All in one x2470 with a gift card i got for Christmas last year.   **

**It quit working just two days ago, so i called Lexmark support and they had me clean the rollers, but this did'nt work. so i went on-line to check on my warranty and that is all i could seem to do. Could not find any where to put in a claim. I am very upset, but i am not a quitter but a surviver ! I am going to keep on trying, they will definitely remember my name before i am through. I will let you know the out come if that is allowed.**

**Grannyshine**

Awesome

from Clarks Summit, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

This all in one is pretty cool. It prints great! It just sucks up too much ink..I guess like every other printer out there!!! overall I would recommend it, it prints pretty fast and prints quality! I have used it to print anything from email, to pictures to coupons. works great with all and you can choose to either print all in black or in colors. its awesome. and for the price, you can't beat it.

It's in Print

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

This has been the best printer I've ever owned. It does everything I need it to. The fax machine has came in very handy on many occations. The quality of the print is great. This product copies, scans, prints and faxs. Everything you need in one machine! I have yet to have any problems with this product. It is now about a year old. I use it often.

Lexmark 2470 is so simple to use.

from Lake Wales, FL

Expensive ink

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

I don't know where other people get reasonably priced ink for this printer but I have checked a lot of places and all of them sell ink ridiculously high. I am using a different printer at this time, a laser one so that I can save on ink and use this printer as the scanner most of the time. This Lexmark is working fine as a copier and a scanner but when I was using it to print documents, I realized that the letters were a little bit blurry so I would not give star for the printing quality. Also, it was quite slow compared to two other printers which I have been using. The speed (page/min) is low. I did not have to pay a lot to own it so I am not complaining too much. If you just want something reasonable for scanning and copying documents, this machine might be a good choice but I would not recommend it for serious printing, especially if you have hundreds of pages and/or need "fine" prints.

nicceee fast and easy!!!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

The printer lexmark 2470 was very easy to install, was up and ready for service in no time at all. I am just using my Lexmark for everyday use, but I can see where it would be great for a small business; especially at the price paid for the machine...scaner really nice pic ...nice photo print  ,,,ilove it

wow what a printer

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

I love my Lexmark All in One Printer.  It's a very high quality print.  It is very simple to use at a great price.  I would recommend it to everyone.  The ink cartriges are not expensive and that is important to me.

Not a worthy investment

from Comer, GA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

At first, this was a great and functional printer. It did awesome things, scanned, copied, printed, etc. All the things you expect. Then, after owning it for a short while, it began to let me down. First, when the ink ran out and I replaced the cartridges I opened it, replaced them, and closed the cover. I kept getting a "cover open" message. After alot of opening and closing and figiting with a few things, I did a little internet research and discovered this is a common problem. There is a cheap plastic part that gets dislodged and is about impossible to replace. My techie husband was able to dismantle the whole thing and repair it. About a week after that, the paper started jamming on one side when you printed, again much troubleshooting and research informed me that this was yet another common problem with this printer. I junked it and bought another printer. Don't waste your time and money with this one!

Lexmark x2470 is the best

from Baldwin, MI

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

I've used my lexmark X2470 for 5 years now and it does everything it's suppose to do . I love this machine. I bought onr for my mother and she fell in love with it. The best part is that it only uses one ink cartridge which makes it easier to buy ink when I need it.

Lexmark x2470 I wouldn't buy it again

from Wetumpka, AL

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

The lexmark printer I got is forever giving me problems. The paper jams, it almost curses at me if or when I scan something. Its ok at making copies. I wouldnt waste the money on another lemark printer.

simple but functional

from New Holland, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X2470:

**Fine quality in the prints. For all the functions it works just fine for a home user like me. the space used by this printer is also just what a home user needs.not too large and easy to handle. loads paper just fine.copying is good as well.It was easy to setup did not encounter any problems **