View more all in one printers

3.2
Other All-In-One Printers:
Lexmark
17M1985
Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270

Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270

3.2

Not recommended if you need a reliable printer

from Bladenboro, NC

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

I would not recommend this product. I have had many problems with it in a year. Paper jams for no apparent reason. Printing smudges. Calibration doesn't work properly. Ink levels improperly reported. The scan function does work well but otherwise  very disappointed in this product.

Lexmark X1270 great all in one printer

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

Lexmark X1270 InkJet Printer:  I got this as a christmas gift from my Daughter about 2 years ago. I am very satisified with this printer/ scanner . It does a great job scanning pictures and prints well also.

Pros:

- Great for scanning Pictures

- great printer

- good prices for ink cartriges

Cons:

- Updates from Lexmark will only install on Hard drive C  (most all computers are configured to drive "C" unless you change the drive letter)

Lexmark X1270 Inkjet printer is ok but not perfect

from Pembine, WI

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

I purchase the lexmark x1270 a couple years ago and have been using it since ,the one thing that I was not happy with was the paper keeps jaming,other then that the scanning and coping works well,it does print slower then most,you have to go in the setting to change the speed almost everytime you want to print a little faster,I looks great and works reasonably well,I hope that lexmark will fix these problems on there next model,I would purchase another lexmark,it was very well price for all the functions you get,the ink is a little expensive

Lexmark X1270 InkJet All-In-One Printer-a workhorse for novices

from Kingman, AZ

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

This is my second experience with Lexmark.  My first Lexmark printer was a Z75.  I purchased it because it was such a great price and my other printer had expired  after serving my meager needs well for a long time.

I worked the Z75 to death and it paid for itself over and over-I hated to see it go.  I was dreading buying another printer since I didn't have a lot of money to spend.  I was pleasantly surprised at the price of the X1270 which was an All-In-One InkJet Printer.

I didn't even know All-In-Ones existed but was delighted to find not only a color printer, but also a copier (no more sneaking things that needed copying into work), a scanner (I only vaguely knew what that was and have only begun to delve into all it can do), and a fax machine.  I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

I'm sure that more seasoned computer people would look down their noses at my little workhorse, but it is completely sufficient for what I want to do.  My needs are simple-I make copies from books, magazines, and snail mail to add to my own files or share with others.  (What's great is if I'm sharing with someone else, I can put whatever I want to copy in the copier and then use the scanner component to just email it directly to their email address.)  Another nice feature of the copier part is that the lid opens up to fit books in so you can copy the page(s).  That's come in handy more than once!

I have also used it to print on various types of paper like business cards and photos and it has performed well.

The only drawback for me is the cost of the two ink cartridges-black and color.  However, it does quite well with brand-compatible cartridges (like Staples) and there is a feature in Print Properties where you can set it on Quick Print and it will not only print faster, but will save ink too.

If you get one, or already have one, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Happy Printing!

do not get this product

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

do not buy a lexmark printer because the thing will definitely break on you. i wish i would have never bought this stupid product and it has broken on me within the first few months of owning this product. do not be stupid and buy this because you will regret the decision later.

Great Value!

from Marcus Hook, PA

Comments about Lexmark All-In-One Printer X1270:

You can find a better all in one for the price.  The problems don't outweigh the value.  The printer works fine (and from the con above, if you flip through your paper quickly it gets the static out so it doesn't get jammed), scanner is great, and price of ink is good as well!