4.8

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades

4.8

Overall

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

I got this product after seeing it in several Youtubers makeup videos. You know that beautiful glow you see when you look at celebrities? This is it. I use the lighter shade under my eyes and it totally transforms the way I look. Instantly I look perkier. I use this for covering acne a lot too because it is lightweight and opaque. I'm taking off a few points because it's a little dry for my taste.

good lasting coverage for skin imperfections

from rRaleigh, NC

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

This product works very well if you have uneven skin color, redness in the T-zone area, or small blemishes.  The slightly drier, more chalky base stays on longer than the more creamy formulations of some other brands.  Works especailly well if you have mild rosacea.  It provides a natural looking, long lasting base that evens out skin tones.  It comes in several shades that make it easy to match your natural skin tones and does not look caked-on or heavy when you apply it with a brush.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Review

from Orem, UT

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

I am in love with Laura Mercier's products. This is one of my favs - I can't live without my Secret Camoflauge. Not only does it offer great coverage to my acne prone skin, but it doesn't make me break out. Unfortunately I can't use LM oil free foundation because it makes me break out, but luckily, with a little powder, Secret Camoflauge really does the trick without looking fakey or cakey. I love that it comes in 2 shades because I only have to buy one color; depending on how I mix the 2 shades I can usually always match my skin tone whether I am pale or tan. And don't let the price scare you, this stuff is HIGH QUALITY and lasts FOREVER. To me it is a little too dry to use under the eyes, but for covering up an uneven skin tone or for hiding blemishes, this is perfect for me!

Great Skin Camouflage

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

I am really involved in my beauty regime to keep my skin looking great, and really spend a lot of time looking for good skin products.  I work outside all day, so have uneven skin tone, and found this **Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage** to give my skin a great look.  I love that it is a soft powder form and goes on smooth.  This is perfect for covering up age spots, uneven skin tone spots, blemishes and pimples.  I use this in the morning and the coverage lasts a long time and doesn't flake off or look cakey and heavy.  The color is great for my light skin tone and blends in well.  It gives my skin a natural glow and doesn't look like I am trying to cover up my flaws.  I also use this on my neck and forehead area and the formula doesn't feel heavy or greasy.  It is realatively priced and a little of the formula goes a long way for a great camoflauge on my skin.  I use a soft brush to apply to my skin, and it is a great foundation for my other makeup.

Perfect Camouflage for even the worst Age Spots

from Spanish Fort, AL

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

Looking for that perfect Camouflage for that really bad brown age spot?  Look no more here it is.  Laura's Perfect Secret Camouflage is easy to apply and coverage is outstanding.  The formula is a smoother consistency than foundation which causes it to stick to all skin types.  Apply with secret camouflage brush for best coverage.  I even had a nasty fall with a bruise on cheek which it covered well.  Great for hiding those unsightly pimples that appear from nowhere when you least expect them.  Comes in two shades one light and one darker.   Simply mix both colors together to match your skin tone and apply by dabbing on with camouflage brush and pressing around edges with your finger blending as you go.  It is a dry consistency that really sticks.  I use the secret concealer and secret brightening powder with my secret camouflage so that I get my best result and overall look.  I have also camouflaged blemishes on my neck area with equal results.

Great product!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

This is a great product for eyes that need a little help to look their best. Lasts all day and doesn't feel greasy, caky or anything other than natural. It also doesn't irritate my VERY sensitive skin. I have been using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage on a daily basis for a little over a month now, and can't believe it took me so long to switch to using it! I love this product!

there isn't a better concealer for sun spots and acne scars

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage is the perfect solution for covering up my sun spots and acne scars. The most opaque, long-wearing coverage out there--just apply with a synthetic brush, set with translucent powder, and you're good for the rest of the day. There are two colors in one compact so it's easy to match your skin tone perfectly, and it's concentrated so you're only using the littlest bit so you don't need to repurchase for a looooooong time. This won't work as well for undereye circles--that area needs something more emollient (the LM Secret Concealer is made for under the eyes). For anywhere else on your face, though, this is a must-have.

Coverage, coverage, coverage. Amazin

from Pittsfield, MA

Comments about Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - All Shades:

I have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and forhead. This covers beautifully. LOVE IT!! I also have oily skin but this is the best concealer, camoflauge whatever you want to call it on the market. I suggest you run and get this for all you concealer needs.