Other Hair Shine Products:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style - Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream

L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style - Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream

Tame your mane! Really!

Comments about L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style - Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream:

"L'oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style - Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream" is a very nice finishing touch to your hair. Always after I wash my hair, it gets really super frizzy! And, since it's winter, it also gets real staticky. My hair isn't curly or straight, but in between. It also has alot of body. What I love the most about "L'oreal's Paris vive pro glossy style smooth gloss anti frizz cream" is it works wonders, and doesn't make my look greasy or lifeless. I keep my body, and my hair is shiny, soft, and healthy looking. It also is very affordable, which is another plus. Atleast give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

L'Oreal Vive Pro Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream: tame your hair!

from New York, NY

This is the stuff for me.  All I need is something that holds down the frizz and random crazy hair syndrome as my hair dries after a shower.  After a dime sized amount squeezed out on my palms and rubbed between my hands for a second, I can add a light layer over and through my hair to protect me from the reality that is my hair.  In actuality my hair tends to behave better when a bit dirty, which would be perfect if it weren't for the fact that I don't want to have filthy hair for the rest of my life.  This product allows me to add enough anti-frizz magic to allow it to behave as if it were a bit dirty, without being dirty and without being too weighed down or stiff.  This is not a gel, and is not meant to harden your avant garde styled hair style.

I prefer to apply this to my hair while still moist after a shower, but also works nicely adding a light amount when my hair is already dry and acting up.

definately takes the frizz away

from Miami, FL

I tried this product out of desperation, I have very long hair and although it is straight it gets extremely frizzy here in Florida, I loved it, even without blowdrying it my hair was beautiful and not frizzy at all.

For a product that really turns up the shine, try Smooth Gloss

from LaGrange, GA

I bought **L'Oreal L'Oreal Paris Vive Pro Glossy Style - Smooth Gloss Anti-Frizz Cream** when it was on sale a while back. The Vive Pro Glossy Style product line is in shiny gold packaging so it's easy to find on the store shelf and I've seen this in all the typical spots - drug, grocery, major retailer, etc... So when you do see a tube - snatch it up.

I only say that because this is the best smoothing cream I've come across. I apply this in the morning before drying my hair. Just a little goes a *long* way. For example I have long, thick hair and only need a dime sized amount to accomplish the job. Just smooth it evenly through your hair or you'll have some nice greasy looking spots (which I've done).

I really, really like how this makes my hair look and feel. It keeps it from turning frizzy even late into the day and  adds a fantastic shine which, in turn, makes my hair look nice and healthy.

After using this product for only a week or so, I saw it go on sale again at a local drug store and decided to purchase another tube. I definitely wouldn't want to run out and not have any around. *wink, wink*