3.7

3.7

Love Ours

from Austin, TX

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Big Families

Comments about LG Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Works great. We are quite pleased.

Sad excuse for a fridge LG

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about LG Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator has given me so many problems in short amount of time I have had it. The freezer is constantly full of ice! The ice maker does not work, the water leaks out and makes its way to the back wall of the freezer and blocks the ventilator. It also leaks down the chute where the ice should be coming out of the dispenser. This causes the dispenser to be blocked, resulting in a worthless ice dispenser. When we do have ice, we have to take it out of the container in the freezer. When things are ok we are able to get the ice in a not so complicated way. When things suck, we have to bust out the lemon squeezer and attempt to break off a chunk of ice from the completely frozen block. If that wasn't bad enough, it also randomly goes into error mode. This causes the refrigerator and freezer to stop cooling, and everything melts and starts to go bad. It has caused huge puddles of water on our kitchen floor. We have already had it cleaned, ice removed and everything. But it still goes back to its old ways. It sucks

Noise Level
    this thing is LOUD

• Noise Level:
    • Interior Organization:
    • Temperature Control:

Love my LG frig -especially the titanium color!

from Saint Charles, IL

Comments about LG Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

So many people comment about the color of my frig!  It's not stainless, so you can use magnets on it - and it NEVER shows fingerprints!  I'm a neat freak, so this is really important to me.  I love the look for stainless, but I don't like the fingerprints.....

I've had the frig for a little over a year now, so I wanted to wait and write a review until I had something to say.  The only problem we've had with it is that the ice maker tends to jam up at times.  We have to open the door and manually break up the ice for it to dispense.  This usually only happens when it's really full.

Other than that, I have no complaints on the frig at all.  It's beautiful and operates really well.  And I love that it has an alarm that sounds when you leave a door open.  That's a great feature.