Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
LG
LG LRSC26980T (25.2 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

LG LRSC26980T (25.2 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

AMAZING FRIDGE AND FREEZER!

Comments about LG LRSC26980T (25.2 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I have never thought about buying a fridge with a TV in it, but as soon as I saw it in store, I jumped at it. My fridge used to be located near the sink, which wasn't a good place to watch TV. We decided to move the fridge into the pantry for the TV to be in front of the kitchen table. It is a perfect fit. The TV size is small, but it's perfect for a quick peak at the news at breakfast, or watching a show while in the kitchen cooking. The ice maker is amazing. It has three wonderful options of ice, water, or crushed. The filter is easily changed without any problems. I have never had any problems with the fridge and freezer combo. I love it and I really hope the TV does not break because I don't know how I will repair it. I hope this will last a very long time as I'm not sure how much longer I can buy this model for. I recommend this fridge to everyone, it is amazing and very organized and you can't hear a sound it makes. It also makes a beeping sound if you forgot to close the door, or the door did not close all the way.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Great refrigerator with all the bells and whistles!!

from Letts, IA

Comments about LG LRSC26980T (25.2 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I get tons of compliments on my funky fridge with a built-in tv! Love the menu center on it too, and also has a built-in radio. Lots of room in the fridge too!

I have had this refrigerator for about 4 years and have had zero problems with it! Everything works fine. I don't use the tv as much as I did when I had it in my former house because I'm closer to the living room now and don't need it but everyone who sees a tv built into my fridge loves that idea!

• Noise Level: