Other Flat Screen TVs:

LG 42 in. HDTV LED TV

I love my new LG tv!!!

from Madison, TN

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV LED TV:

I bought my LG 42 inch LED LCD high definition television a month ago.  I absolutely love it.  One of my favorite features of the tv is the ability to turn the screen off while the tv is still on.  This makes it great for listening to music during a dinner party, but without having to be distracted by the annoying commercials they show while the music is playing.  I also like the way you can change the brightness of the tv with an easy touch of the remote.  It also has an option that automatically adjusts the brightness of the tv based on the brightness of the room.  The remote has a backlight button which is nice for watching movies in the dark.

I have been surprised how great the color and clarity of the picture of the tv is even when it isn't hooked up to a high definition cable box.  Also, the glare is not bad at all when you are not looking directly at the tv.  I can be working in the kitchen and still be perfectly able to see the picture.  Plus, it is just a pretty tv.  I love it!

great tv

from Anderson, SC

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV LED TV:

this t.v. " wowed " me !! the quality is great. There are many functional ports. the picture is crisp. I just don't have anything bad to say about this t.v. . I love the hd quality, and it makes gaming a better experiance. I highly recommend!!

The LG 42LE5500 42in. HDTV LED TV provides a great picture.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV LED TV:

The LG tv worked great once I got my second version. I bought one, and two weeks later, it would not turn back on. It just stopped working out of the blue. Once I got the 2nd one, it has worked great. The sound and picture are great. I feel like I got a great television for a great price.