View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
Kodak
ESP 5250
Kodak All-In-One Printer

Kodak All-In-One Printer

Pros

Cons

Kodak ESP5250 - Best multi-purpose printer ive owned

This is a great printer.  Everything it does is top notch.

This is a great printer.  Everything it does is top notch.

Lets start with the scanner.  The quality of the scans are always spot on.  If I had to say it had any drawbacks it would be the bundled scanning software which leaves a lot to be desired if you are looking for control and specifically if you are a graphics person.  I would actually use Windows default scanning software in conjunction with the machine, which is what I do.

The printer is very high quality and the software interface that it is bundled with caters to pretty much everything you need, lacking perhaps only the highest end functionality that you would find with a much more pricey item.  It does suck ink though.

The copier... well it copies and while I have not used this function extensively I havent had a problem with it and cannot remember ever being displeased with the results that I was able to achieve.

All-in-all, a good printer.

The Kodak AIO ESP 5250 Printer cheap ink but runs out to quick.

I have had the Kodak ESP5250 Ink Jet Printer now for a month and a half. This printer was NOT easy to install the WIFI onto my laptop or our desk top computers. I had to contact customer service more than 5 times on the same problem and it is still not fixed. Although when I do print the quality is great. This printer does use a lot of ink, and the ink is cheaper yes but I am buying replacements once a month for this printer. There is no way to set the printer to copy draft quality all the time when it does print. I do print out a lot of coupons and some sites do not let you change the settings on the printer to print the coupons.

I do like the ease of paper loading and have yet to have a paper jam. scanner is wonderful especially when scanning pictures on to my computer. But I have found there is not a lot of options in cropping the pictures once they they have been scanned into the computer.

I would recommend this printer to any one... Even with all the kinks and problems I have had. The ink is one third of what the others are and they are easier to find and they use only one black and one color cartridge,

I always go with Kodak

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

I always choose Kodak printers over anything else. They are not too badly priced and where you will really save your money is on the ink cartridges. They have the least expensive ink out of all the brands out there.

It prints fairly quietly. It works well.

Copy Quality
Images are clear. I use it to copy documents and pictures.

Ink/Paper Use
The ink lasts quite and while and it is cheaper when you do need to buy more.

Fairly easy to use. It is a simple design and very straightforward. Comes with good programs.

My printer has lasted me over two years now. Just recently I had to change the printer head but other than that no problems. Plus Kodak is very helpful when you do have a problem, they help to identify the problem and give you the solutions. In my case the pinpointed that the printer head was the problem and offered to sale us one and ship it directly to us.

I love how it looks. It is not too big or too small. It has a sleek look to it. Very modern as well.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

Very poor product, software update conflicts, paper jams, ik runs out quick and now doesn't print with new catridges. All in All one piece of junk.

When working

Copy Quality
when workig

Ink/Paper Use
Uses ink quickly

Not bad

Lasted less than a year

• Ink/Paper Use:

GREAT PRINTER FOR PRICE AND INK!

from West Liberty, KY

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

**I just got the Kodak ESP5250 All-In-One Printer, and I've used it for a few weeks now.  My wife and I had been doing research on printers because we wanted a new one that took less ink than the one we have now and that was more affordable.  When we saw this one on sale at the store, we had to pick it up. The price was the same for what we pay for our ink on the printer we had previously! Plus, this came with a black and color ink cartridge together! Then, when we looked at the price of replacement cartridges, not only did we love the price, but we also were happy to see that it claims longer print capabilities than our other one. I haven't had it enough to tell yet, so I can't say. I love the fact that it's wirelss as well. However, the only issue I'm having with it right now is that I seem to keep havig trouble getting it to initially print.  I don't know if it has to do with my firewall even though I opened it up to it or not. I'm sure I'll get it figured out somehow. Still overall a great buy!**

• Ink/Paper Use:

The kodak ESP5250 is a great printer!

from De Soto, IL

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

I have owned this printer for almost six months. I love the print quality with this printer. The price is absolutly amazing! The ink is very inexpensive. I have used my kodak for every thing from printing coupons, to pictures, scanning documents and  pictures.This is a great printer for the price and the quality! I would highly reccomend it to anyone who asked for a reccomendation!

Awesome Kodak ESP 5250 printer!

from Oxford, AL

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

I will start out by saying that I love my Kodak 5250 printer!  I guess my favorite part is the wireless capability.  I love being able to sit in the couch with my laptop and be able to print to the stand alone printer in a bedroom.  The prints are great quality.  I have printed a few pictures and they look good as well.  I thought the scanner would have worked wirelessly, but it doesn't.  You have to connect it to the computer with a usb cable.  That can be annoying just because of being used to printing wirelessly.  The ink is a good price and the printer was a really good deal as well.  I only paid 45.00 for it using sales and coupons together.  This was a 199.00 printer to begin with.  It prints and scans fast enough for me.  It also has a color lcd screen on it.  I haven't ever used the memory card ports, so I am not sure exactly how that works.  I have been happy with it  and would reccommend this printer to anyone looking for a good printer.

Kodak ESP5250 is Decent, but not Great

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

*Pros:* I have setup the printer for my mother on a home wireless network using a gigabyte wireless router and her laptop. As always the installation went very well using the provided instructions and following the additional series of install prompts on the little LCD screen on the printer. Wireless setup went very smooth. After installing the printer drivers from the disk everything set up just fine and because of the wireless system she is using she can press the "print" key in her application and the printer reacts instantly.

*Cons:* Sometime I've had the wireless drop out for no reason at all, but it has only happened once since I changed my router. I've also had problems with all the computers on my network seeing the printer at times. It takes a bit, but I've been able to fix it after playing around with settings.

*Final Thoughts:* A decent printer for the price. And Kodak ink is very cheap so it ends up being a good deal over long use. However, it's not a "great" printer.

love my all in one printer

from Richland, WA

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

I got my kodak all in one printer about 2 months ago,and have had a chance to do many things on it,first of all it makes great copies of all my photos,It prints fast and the ink refills are sooo cheap at 10.00 for black and around 15.00 for color.I have copied many pages not only for work but also for my son's 3rd grade class,this great printer tells you way before you run  out of ink that you need to reorder more ink,my last printer did not do this and it's a wonderful reminder.It's very quiet compared to my last printer.If you get a chance to get one of these I hope you love it like I do.

Kodak esp printer is great

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

I bought this printer because I print a lot of my own pictures and I also made my own cards (birthday-hoilday).And my last printer just cost too much for the ink,I just love the kodak printer,it prints great and the ink is reasonable.I would highly recommend this printer

would not buy this again

from Parsons, KS

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

We bought this printer 3 months ago because it was on sale and I thought we would save on ink. We have already changed the cartridges 3 times and that is with what I consider average printing. Not to metion it kept falling offline even with a windows 7 new computer and a very expensive router. We got tired of spending 30-40 min everytime we wanted to print just to get the wi-fi working so we moved it to my desktop and plugged it in. The photo picture quality is sub par, HP is much better and less fuzzy, especially 8 x 10's. We also tried to print on some thicker card stock and to print a "skin" picture to apply to my computer laptop for decoration. The inkjet printable laptop skin paper would not go through, neither would the cardstock, they got jammed everytime. We ended up going to our old hp all in one that is 7 years old and printing them from that. I want a new printer and about 6 hours of my life back that I have fooled with this d**n thing! Do not buy this printer, I wish someone had told me!

Great Printer at a great Price

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Kodak All-In-One Printer:

We bought this printer to replace an older HP printer. It has many good features, the best of, is that the ink is very affordable. We had tried to refill our old ink cartridges with the HP, but found that they did not work well and it was very messy to do. The print quality is good, though I have not printed any photos so I do not know if they are good or not. We love the fact that it is wi-fi so we do not have the traditional "office" in our house and it is nice to be able to print from wherever we are at. The menu is easy to access and the printer is easy to program and use. We have not had any major issues with the printer and we would definitively buy another Kodak printer in the future.