View more air conditioners

Kenmore
Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

3.5

Works fine for a small bedroom!

from Lyman, SC

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We use this for a small upstairs bedroom and it works great at night! I did have a little trouble fitting it in the window, but eventually fixed the problems. My window was too small. As long as I keep it running all day, it works wonders. Cools the room down dramatically in just an hour or so. There is not a lot of traffic coming in and out of the room and we keep the door closed when running our little air conditioner to cool it, so that helps out also. I will say on the days that it is super super hot, I do have to turn it down so that it doesn't run all day long and all night too. I would recommend this for anyone in a dorm situation, or a very small bedroom that is above a garage, or only has one small window. Heat really piles up in rooms like that, and this air conditioner works wonders to fix that! I definitely recommend this to every one who needs a little cool air in their lives.

Gets the job done

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Kenmore Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

It is a very basic unit.  I used it for when I lived in the dorm rooms years ago.  It work pretty well to keep a regular size room cold but not design for a two room situation.  Also this is a lower end ac unit and haveing a room with tons of traffic coming in out of it can affect the time it will take to cool an entire room.