Other Air Conditioners:
Frigidaire
FAA086P7A
Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

The Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner feels as like real wind.

from Dunsmuir, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

The Fridgare T**hru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner is such an amazing product. I really love how it feels as fresh as REAL wind! It's a great item that you should get. I love how it makes me feel, not just by it's wind. It puts me into a great mood, which people seem to need these days. I think it's the best air conditioner I've ever bought, and that's a great word, coming from me. I think you'll enjoy as well as how it makes the air feel. Like a fresh wind coming from the woods, and it makes me happy. Sometimes I just sit infront of it, reading a book, or just relaxing. I hope you buy it, because it'll probably make you feel how I feel, and I love to make people as happy as I am. Another good quality is how it looks! It really fits my house, it will probably fit anybodies house! It's small, and grey, and grey pretty much fits with anything, as long as you place it in the right place. It's great how small it is as well.**

Frigidaire FAA086P7A Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner is great

from Chaska, MN

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

the fridgaire airconditioner is just great. as we own a house and we dont have an airconditioning unit it is really necessary to have. first of all it is a lot of energy saving because if you dont have a/c unit in the house it aaves u a lot of the bill. it cools up the room very fast and you can easily move it around and take it where ever you take it . its jus a little noisy but totally worth it......i would want people to invest in sumthin that is good. it is so worth it and nothing like it. you are saving the energy bill and you are also getting what you want. it gets really hot here n the summer and it is a life saviour. god bless it

It does what it is supposed to do

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This was a very good air conditioner.  It was pretty easy to install and kept my room very cool throughout the summer.  I am happy to say that i had no problems with this air conditioner.  The only negative would be that it does use of a lot of electricity so your electric bill will be higher than usual.

Excellent air conditioner, just less colder than my old one.

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have used this air conditioner for about 2 months now. I have to say, I am very satisfied with it. Compared to my old air conditioner, it is completely outstanding in every way. The controls that you get to use enable you to condition your air any way you like. The downside, I felt, is that compared to my old air conditioner, it feels less colder. It may just be me, but this is still undoubtedly an awesome AC. If I was given the choice of recommending it to anyone I know, I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.

This maybe the greatest air condition system i've reviwed!!!!!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I've just did a little research and i'm shocked at how pleased i was with this product.

A low price high quality this ac is sure to turn the whole house into a freezer!! a great buy for the summer in these economic waves it can fit in just about any window in my home. One of my

favorite features is the remote control, which gives this ac the total package.

the Frigidaire FAA086P7A Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner rocks

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

The Frigidaire FAA086P7A Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner is just one of the best on the markets.

It can cool even the hottest of rooms.  When compared to other leading Air conditioners on the market none can beat it.

On top of the Frigidaire being a leading name in air conditioning.  The savings that comes from running your Unit will pay in the cost.

Frigidaire FAA086P7A Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

from Utica, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I love it     It cools down my room in no time there is really no noise and I have it on all night and I can sleep good with it on and with it on all night and day my light bill dont really go up that much I would tell anyone to get this one its great to have on them hot days I have them in every room in my house its a must you can also set it to come on before you come home from work

great way to beat the heat!

from Torrance, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This air conditioner is good quality and it gets the job done. My house was cool within 30 to 45 minutes and my family and i live in a two bedroom house, You get what you pay for so why are you still reading this go get yourself one today!

Frigidaire air conditioner is an great investment

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

Frigidaire air conditioner is easy to install. Doesn't make alot of noise and blow out cool air. The maintenance on it is not costly. It's cools down the house very quickly and doesn't take up alot of room. If you want a system that cools the whole house down and not one part of the house this is the product. Energy efficient compared to other air conditioners. You can time control it; Which this is a great feature.

Been very happy with my A/C,Frigidaire makes a QUALITY machine!

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have to say that this Frigidaire A/C works great for us.We live in a mobile home, approx., 1200 square feet and it made quite a difference in climate control.Overall we where happy with the price and performance. 52 years old and I have always been happy with Kenmore/Frigidaire products.