Other Refrigerators:

Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator 56703

Best refrigerator I've ever owned

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator 56703:

I will have to tell you...I love Kenmore products.

So it's really no surprise that I love this Kenmore fridge.

I really like the adjustable shelves so that we can adjust them to the heights of the items in our refrigerator. The glass shelves force me to make sure my fridge is clean, but that is more of a positive than negative. I like that the shelves on the door are sturdy and we've had no problems holding a lot of items on the door storage area. The drawers are roomy.

I wish the freezer had a big more capacity, as the side-by-side models don't really let me store things in a freezer as much as I would like. We have a separate chest freezer for those items though.

I love that the front is actually stainless and therefore it doesn't feel the need to get cluttered with magnets and do-dads. My husband sees that as a negative, but I love the clean look it leaves. The water filter is easy to replace and we've never had any issues with ours.

Would seriously recommend.

Great refrig with a great look!

from West Bend, WI

Comments about Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator 56703:

The elite series is really good. We have the side by side with water and ice dispensor.There is alot of room in both the freezer and refigerator. Nice size drawers for produce and keeps it really well. We love it!

This fridge keeps my food cold

from Elgin, OK

Comments about Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator 56703:

This refrigerator is nice...it fits in my kitchen and keeps my food cold.  I also like the water filter that keeps my water tasting yummy which means I don't have to buy bottled water.  I haven't had any mechanical problems with it either in the past 6 months I have owned it.  The stainless steel is easy to clean and look FABULOUS!!