4.1

Pros

Cons

from Winamac IN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access

Cons

• Noisy
  • Not Cold Enough
  • Not Energy Efficient
  • Unreliable

• 2nd Refrigerator

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I had this 1 year when it stopped getting cold and freezing stuff.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Poor Use of Space

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

We inherited this refrigerator when we moved in. At first I was fine with it - I trust Kenmore, and liked the water spout. However it didn't take long for us to realize what a poor choice these side by side freezer/refrigerator combos really are.

I can barely fit a box of frozen pizza in here, and when the holidays roll around and want to store a ham or a turkey for a week, we are at the mercy of begging off a friend or family member's freezer space. Forget longer term storage of a clearance post-holiday purchase, something we had always liked to do before this was our only freezer.

I don't like squatting all the way to the ground to dig into the two lowest shelves. The racks in the door are almost useless - very little fits into them.

The temperature gauges and water/ice spout work fine. We're really not please with the space, however, and are shopping for a refrigerator with a better design.

• Temperature Control:

Great budget side-by-side, easy to repair if needed

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

The Bottom Line: This Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator is ideal for people who want an efficient refrigerator at an affordable price. It is good enough for families of up to four people, it is reliable and maintains a consistent temperature, and is very simple to repair if ever needed, thanks to its basic construction. We have been using this model for all of our rental properties because of its reliability and affordability.

Noise Level
This side-by-side refrigerator is not super quiet, but it also does not make any more noise than most refrigerator of this type. The only obvious you will hear is when the ice maker drops the ice into the ice container.

Interior Organization
I actually prefer not to have a refrigerator with a million different compartments, but rather larger areas where you can put wider and taller items. This fridge is very standard with no bells and whistles, and simple shelving and organizing, which also makes it very easy to clean.

Temperature Control
I love how consistent the temperature remains with this refrigerator, and in case of loss of power, it will keep cool for many hours, without you having to worry about losing all of your frozen food.

Because the shelves are wide open, it is so easy to clean up spills. No special nooks and crannies that make it more difficult to clean, just a straightforward organization that makes it super easy to clean.

We have several rental properties and this is the only refrigerator we use. It is affordable, reliable, and if ever you need to do some repairs, it will not cost you and arm and a leg to do so, unlike more technologically advanced products.

Simple, straightforward, no frills, make this product use friendly and reliable.

Love it!!

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Absolutely love this fridge!! It is so easy to clean and it has tons of space. I just take a wet paper towel and wipe the inside and the doors down daily and it still looks brand new! It is very spacious and quite and it looks great!! The ice and water feature work perfect and I love the lock/unlock feature to keep my children from playing with it.

awesome

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is so very the best appliance I have ever owned. I am 49 years old and I have been through my share of appliances. I have always purchased Kenmore appliances. Friends of mine have other name brand appliances and I don't think they are as good as my Kenmore. They hold there own , no dyeing out. No rusting. The freezer temperature is always stable the control settings are easy to follow, as well as the refrigerator temperatures. I am very happy with my appliance & I will continue to buy from Kenmore .

Noise Level
There is no noise that comes from my appliance. I very rarely hear the ice machine when it drops the ice

Interior Organization
I love the doors and the spacious shelving . It is so easy to put things in order and there is so much room for more. The shelves are adjustable and that makes it real easy at the holidays.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is easy to read and adjusts quickly to the change.

Very simple to clean. Damp cloth & wipe down...Done

Very durable and easy to move around when I clean behind it.

I love the design but it was not easy picking it out, There were so many to choose from and the colors of choice was so nice to have the choice to pick from

Average

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Nothing special, nothing terrible. Kenmore is still not a bad brand, but I don't find it to be as special as it used to be. Since they have somebody else make their stuff I would rather buy from a brand that is prouder of its products.

Noise Level
You can hear it but it doesn't drown out conversation

Nothing special

some crevices are hard to clean

10 years

from Biggers, AR

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This is one of the best refrigerators ever made and that is saying a lot considering it is a kenmore. I've discovered over the years if you want great Kitchen products buy kenore at sears and you will not be disappointed. We've had this refrigerator for 10 years and it has yet to break down on us. Need more be said?

• Temperature Control:

Awesome refrig that has lived through both my boys and friends

from Jetersville, VA

Comments about Kenmore 44032 / 44039 (24.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

I love this refrigerator as I have had it for many years and it is still doing a fine job. I have many good things to say as this refrigerator has lasted many years and I have only had to work on it twice since 1990.

Noise Level
Very little noise generated.

Temperature Control
This was the item that I had to have worked on but nothing last forever!

This refrigerator has survived two boys and all their friends being in and out of the frig at all hours as well as everyday use from me as I love to cook.