Other Strollers:

Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great jogging stroller that's reasonably priced

For the parent who wants a quality stroller for jogging or rollerblading, but doesn't want to pay through the nose to get a high-end brand, the Jeep Overland jogging stroller is a great solution.  I previously had a lower-quality jogger, and the difference when I switched to this one was very noticeable.  The construction is good, and the handlebar adjusts to accomodate varying heights.  I've been very comfortable with it both running and rollerblading.  It's a very comfortable ride for my daughter, and it's quite smooth; not bumpy like the cheaper model I had before.

This stroller comes with several features that are positives in my book: the music in motion is nice, and it also comes with a pedometer and a tire pump that easily stows in the storage basket.  Even if it didn't have these, I'd still love this stroller.  The sunshade is big enough, and adjusts well, and the storage basket is good sized and easily accessible.  The Overland folds well for storage, and it's easy to remove all three wheels to store in a smaller trunk.

The Jeep Overland is a fixed front wheel jogger, which some people don't prefer.  But, for a fixed-wheel stroller, it's pretty maneuverable.  Not hard to lean the stroller back to make big turns.  Plus, you're not paying a premium for a swiveling wheel.

My only complaint:  Cupholders.  The parent cupholders are an ok size for disposable cups from restaurants or disposable water bottles, but they're a little small for many multi-use water bottles.  The child cupholder is also undersized; doesn't fit many models of sippy cup.

If you're not jogging, don't bother!

I loved the Jeep Overland Stroller until I stopped at the Supermarket on the way back from my workout one day. This jogger is made solely for jogging. If you're looking to purchase an all-purpose stroller, pass this one up.

If you're jogging, it's great, it gets the job done. The wheels are large and getting it over mud, snow, sand, rocks etc. is a breeze with this stroller. It even has the built in CD/Mp3 player. Although that's great for playing music for the baby to listen to in the stroller, the speakers aren't all that loud. If you have anything louder than chirping birds on your workout path, you won't hear it.

These are my major gripes with this stroller:  The straps are a little diffficult to adjust, the seat doesn't recline very far back, the shade cover isn't very long and can't be adjusted to go all the way down. The cup holder is small--won't fit anything other than a standard Poland Spring bottle. It folds up pretty bulkily (as do all jogging strollers). I have a Nissan Altima and if I have anything in the backseat other than my daughter, the jogger won't fit, unless I take off the wheels.  The front wheel doesn't swivel at all--which is what you want when you're jogging...not what you want if you're going to a crowded mall. I have to pop wheelies with the carriage to get around corners.

Built to last

from Merced, CA

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

This Jogger Stroller from Jeep is a work horse. It is built strong, durable and extremely lightweight. This stroller has maneuvers well around curves of sidewalks as well as aisles in grocery stores. It is extremely easy to set up and is operable very easily with one hand. As my kid is growing older and gaining weight, the stroller seems to be holding up very well. The canopy provides good coverage and shade in rain and sun. The cargo basket under the seat is a good enough capacity to fit a moderately sized diaper bag, some snacks and a bottle or two. The reason why I shied away from awarding a full 10 points to this product is because the snack tray is not very easy to remove and clean. When spills get into crevices, as it does so often with kids this age, it is desirable to easily remove the tray and put it into the dishwasher. Other than this, I am very happy with this product and would purchase it as a gift or for myself in the future.

• Maneuverability:

This is a great stroller!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

I love this stroller. It works so well no matter what type of terrain you are on. It glides smoothly on concrete, gravel, dirt, mud, grass, anything! I use this all the time and my son loves it. This is his favorite stroller and he never fusses or tries to get out when he is in it. The seat is very plush and comfy and the sides are covered in the material as well so the baby is surrounded by comfort. The wheels turn on a dime and it is very easy to maneuver this stroller even tight or quick turns are not a problem. It also includes an air pump in case one of the tires ever goes flat which I think is an awesome extra to have. Underneath there is lots of room to store your diaper bag, purse, etc.

Works great on any terrain and is very easy to maneuver.

Safety
Have never had any problems with baby getting out or loose and I think it would be really hard for a baby to lean forward in this stroller and flip it.

Child Comfort
The seat is very plush and even the sides have the material on them so they are soft and cushioned as well.

Maneuverability
Super easy to maneuver, turn, etc.. Can make really tight turns.

Very rugged and holds up great no matter what you put it through or where you stroll.

• Maneuverability:

This is an awesome jogging stroller

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

This jogging stroller is great. I bought this stroller after I had my first baby. I already had a regular stroller but needed a jogging stroller so that I could start running again. I wasn't sure if my baby would be comfortable in one of these yet because she was only 6 months old. I was happy to find that she fit comfortably and even enjoyed the ride. She would always end up falling asleep while I went for a jog. The ride is so smooth. Even if you jog over rough terrain, the ride remains smooth for the baby. It's easy to push and maneuver. You can take sharp turns quickly and the wheels will just turn and adjust so that the stroller doesn't tip over. It is very light and easy to travel with. I chose to take this one with me over my regular stroller when I traveled by airplane. It was a lot easier to use this in the airport. Being able to twist and turn through crowds is an advantage when you are in a hurry. It has a good break/lock feature that you can apply when it is not in use. It will prevent it from rolling away. The basket is a good size for storage. I am able to fit a small diaper bag, books, and a blanket. It's very stylish and sporty looking. The color is perfect for a boy or girl. Now I have a son and am able to use it with him too. Although my toddler still likes to ride in it herself. I prefer using this stroller over any other even if I'm not jogging because it is so convenient and comfortable. If you need a jogging stroller, I'd highly recommend this one.

Amazing

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

Absolutely love this stroller. Perfect for a light stroll or an intense jog in the park. The comfort and ease of use is great for parents. My son loves the personal space he has and with all the compartments he can store his toys.

The design is sharp and it does attract the attention of other parents. It's beefy yet practical for trips with much needed storage on the bottom and front of the stroller.

Safety
Safety is a big issue and so far this stroller has been excellent. I don't have to worry about catching my or his fingers because to collapse the stroller you would need strength.

Child Comfort
My son falls asleep in this stroller. Glides quietly and the seat reclines so that he's not always at a straight sitting position. He loves to bring his stuffed animal to sit with him while we walk around.

Maneuverability
Easily folds up and stores compact. The tires are amazing. They pretty much glide on any surface.

We've had our stroller for over two years and it has remained intact. The wheels are big enough to withstand different terrains.

• Maneuverability:

Best stroller I've found.

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

I love my Jeep jogging stroller. I have used several other strollers including a more expensive brand, but the Jeep is my favorite. I walk my older son to and from school every day. My Jeep jogging stroller keeps my toddler comfortable and safe and it glides along easily.

The large wheels make it smooth to push over rough patches as well as on smooth terrain. Even though it is larger than an umbrella stroller, it maneuvers through small spaces quite well because it turns so easily.

Safety
It has a five point harness and is very stable.

Child Comfort
My toddler loves it! I prefer to walk when I can, partly because he prefers this stroller to being strapped in a car seat.

Maneuverability
Turns easily, doesn't get stuck on tiny bumps like other strollers I've used and easy to navigate up curbs.

I've used my Jeep jogging stroller almost daily for over a year and it is still going strong. The fabric is easy to wipe clean, so even with my toddler snacking on the way to pick up his big brother the stroller is in good shape.

Very easy to maneuver

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

I have tried several different strollers and this one specific stroller is quite east to maneuver and is extremely rugged and is made for compact for easy storage. I highly recommend this stroller for anyone looking for a durable stroller and especially a great choice for those who love to go for a run while having the very easy maneuverable stroller while enjoying your run. For those who do a lot of traveling then you will specially love this compact stroller that easily folds up and fits nice in any small compact vehicle. Once you try this stroller you will recommend it to all your friends who have children and are looking for a highly durable stroller that can fit almost anywhere.

Child Comfort
My daughter finds this particular stroller extremely comfortable.

Maneuverability
This is by far the best stroller for maneuverability, this stroller is made to go through just about any terrain

Made extremely rugged

jogging in style

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

I love this jogging stroller along with other jeep brand products. It is extremely stylish and user friendly. the larger wheels are great for less than perfect walkways. Me and my little man are out on the trails every afternoon in this wonderful stroller. the overhang is especially nice for when my son wants to take a nap on the trail. Great product. allows me to stay in shape and get us both some fresh air.

Love the stroller

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

This jeep stroller was the first jogging stroller I bought, it's a great stroller but the only bad thing is that the front wheel does not unlock so it can swivel like other jogging strollers. But it wasn't a big deal if you had to lift the front up to move it the way you wanted, it would just be easier for the wheel to lock and unlock if you weren't "jogging." The mp3 player hook up was a great thing to add to the stroller, it kept me entertained while jogging/walking with my daughter. The mp3 player also kept my daughter busy singing and dancing while buckled up in the stroller seat. I also really like that this particular stroller had a safety strap you can hold onto if the stroller gets away from you. Others I have seen and owned did not.

Just the front wheel not being able to be locked or unlocked to swivel is why I am giving this a 9 rating, other then that this is a great stroller!

Child Comfort
My daughter loved it, the seat reclines and is very comfortable and the mp3 is an added touch.

Maneuverability

This has been moved across the country and to Europe and back to the US and is still in great shape!

Pretty Good

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is pretty good. The only thing I don't like about it is the manuverability. I understand it is for jogging so it is meant for that, but I would like to see the option to lock the front wheel in place or unlock it. If you are getting it just for jogging this is a perfect choice, you can run and it will take wide turns with ease running at good pace, will not work well for sharp turns at all. So if you are running on a straight away or have minimal turning required, this is the stroller for you. Because this stroller is excellent for all terrain, especially grass, it glides over it with ease. The big bicycle wheels are great! Love the bright color orange and 5 point harness, it is a very versitle stroller, could be more for men verses women. When my husband saw it he had to have it. It also has a lot of padding so it is very comfortable for the little one. The storage basket is pretty good size fitting quite a large diaper bag. It is very easy to fold up and not that heavy. It is big though so you need to have a good sized trunk for it.

excellent product great value

Comments about Jeep Overland Limited Jogger Stroller:

This is the best jogging stroller I've purchased. As a avid jogger i was looking for a product that would hold up to my everyday use. its design makes it easy to manuver and its comfortable for my toddler. The light weight design makes it easy to get in and out of the car and up and down stairs if need be.