Other Floorings:
IKEA Tundra Laminate Flooring

IKEA Tundra Laminate Flooring

Affordable but cheap quality flooring

Comments about IKEA Tundra Laminate Flooring:

I bought this flooring to finish my basement with. Its cheap and affordable but the quality isn't great.

As far as installation its fairly easy to do, I am not much of a handyman but I was able to do it myself. It sat down and was able to finish my basement over a week and my basement is approximately 800 square feet.

I enjoyed that it was simple and i didn't need to have very many tools or know how. The system is the same as most of these snappable floor boards. I did need a cutting blade to cut for uneven areas. Its pretty easy to cut but thats because its not the strongest quality material.

I did not like that the quality wasn't great and by that I mean i've had some of the boards shift a bit and they do dirty and scuff fairly quickly. I use it just regularly, kids play on but nothing too heavy duty.

I plan to find a way to finish it so its protected and lasts longer. I've only had it for maybe 2 years and it shows the wear and tear. I would probably not go with this option again except maybe a area of the house I don't care about.

• Ease of Installation: