Other Floorings:

Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring

Great Floor!

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

We bought about 1,000 square feet of Ambient solid dark carbonized strand woven bamboo flooring for the great room, dining room and kitchen of our new home. We had never lived on wood flooring before, so we did a lot of research online and with dealers. When we settled on bamboo flooring, we did further research on suppliers and got samples from several of them. We ultimately decided that Ambient Bamboo Flooring provided the best product at the best value and we were not disappointed with our choice. Our Ambient sales representative was courteous and helpful and he made the buying process easy. We were very happy with the price and Ambient held our order for almost two months until we were ready for installation. We have lived on the floors for about 4 months and are extremely happy we went with bamboo flooring. It is very warm and rich looking and the livability is wonderful. We wholeheartedly recommend bamboo flooring and Ambient.

Beautiful Floor!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

My husband installed the floor (Click Lock Strand Woven Carbonized) and did a great job. It looks beautiful! I'm so pleased with the service we recieved from Ambient. It was top notch!! My mother ordered the floor and had the same experience. Thank you Ambient!!

"Love my Ambient Bamboo!!!"

from Barnegat, NJ

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

I cannot say enough about our Ambient bamboo purchase!! Not only does our flooring look amazing but the customer service we received was excellent! The product was delivered on time, as promised, without any hassle. We chose the click-lock strand woven bamboo and it has withstood the test of my 4 and 1 year old without a scratch! I would recommend this product and this company to everyone. I can't wait to do the other rooms in my home.

Love my ambient strand woven bamboo floors

from Pacific Grove, CA

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

We bought the strand woven bamboo from Ambient, and love our floors. Our installer was really impressed with the quality, and the finish is fantastic. We get complements all the time on them. Would buy them again in a heartbeat. Good dealing with their customer servicer also. Important to find an installer that knows what they are doing though, as this product is so durable, and is therefore hard to nail through. Has held up really well so far.

Hands Down the BEST flooring company

from Encinitas, CA

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

We chose the Rustic Strand Bamboo because it's white (will brighten the house) and pet-friendly. Ambient helped us figure out the best scenario for us. We were treated like individuals and questions were answered promptly. We had looked at many samples and talked to many companies. Save yourself the trouble and just go with Ambient.

Love this flooring!

from Gig Harbor, WA

Comments about Ambient Bamboo Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring:

We purchased Ambient Strand Bamboo flooring this past winter for our kitchen, guestbath, dining room and hallway.  I am so glad that we did.  The look is fantastic and we like that it does not look like the typical bamboo flooring.  When it is stranded you still see some of the grain of the bamboo, but it looks more like a regular hard wood.  At first glance people do not know that it is bamboo.

The carpenter that we had install the flooring was really impressed with the quality also.  He usually hates working with bamboo flooring, as it shreds a lot with being cut. However this Ambient Strand Bamboo flooring cut easily and there was very little waste.

It is also extremely durable.  The first night the flooring was complete, our 1 year old dropped a glass snowglobe onto the floor and it broke all over.  After cleaning up the glass and water mess we found that the floor did not have one scratch!

We recommend this to everyone who asks.