3.3

3.3

Hewlett packard photosmart 3310 isn't my favorite printer

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I have had nothing but problems with mine. We took the first one back thinking we got and defective product and brought the same model hoem in hopes that it would work properly. It won't connect with our computer. It used to. It has a wireless feature which I like because we have a laptop but we always have to plug it in. It is not the computer the hp software is always failing and in the beginning it worked great and now after a year and a half of dealing with it it is time to buy a new one. I just haven't had the best of luck with Hp products. Over all the print quality is fair and I would not recommend printer photos on it if you plan to cherish them for life. The colors are not sharp and it takes a substantial amount of time to print them. I am now just printing them at the photo studio. It feeds paper faily quickly and the ink last a while. It is an okay product for the price.

Great product

from Malvern, AR

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

I actually have the 3210 series; but that one was not listed on here.  I think the only difference is the one I have does not fax; but it does everything else.  It is quick, easy to use, and the pictures come out great!  I can use it without even turning on my computer.

printer

from Chicago Heights, IL

Comments about Hewlett Packard Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet Printer:

the quality of the printed images is great. However the printer itself is rather tempermental and goes thru the ink extremely fast. I have had to reload the software many times. the paper jams easily and is a pain to fix. The seperate inks are also a pain because you go thru magenta and dark blue 3x faster than the other colors so it becomes expensive to run. I wouldn't choose this printer again.