3.1
Harmonics
Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring

Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring

3.1

Pros

• Attractive (4)

the best thing since sliced bread

I am a homeowner and now I have laminate flooring in every room of my house and it makes the rooms look larger and it is so easy to keep clean.  Everyone who comes to my house says that they would like to put that in their home or they say that they wished they had done that instead of the flooring that they picked.  I have had trouble with the floor in the kitchen because my contractor did not put the hoses to the dish washer back correctly and the water leaked for over twenty four hours.  The floor is puckered but he is going to pull out the bad flooring and replace it.  Otherwise the bathroom that I had done over eleven years ago is still beautiful.  If you had anyother flooring in your home and there was a water leak, there would be a cost to fix it or replace it or to clean it.  For the cost of laminate flooring and the look of it, it is still a better deal if you want a look of hard wood floors.  Don't be afraid of getting it installed or even doing it yourself because if you put in real wood floors you would pay a lot more and they would not stand the water eather. So to sum it up, if you want wood flooring but you don't have the money then the laminate would be the best choice for you.

I agree with a piece of crap!!

Installed, puckered. I use Murphy's Oil on it and dried after I mopped, look great for a few months. I have had Pergo in the past. Long story, had 7 puppies on the Pergo flooring that weren't potty trained, never had an issue. Floor is still down and looks great. Put the Harmonics laminate flooring down and within months it started puckering. Harmonics had their technician come in who stated" it tested of urine" I was insulted and appauled. I do have 4 shelties, very well trained, have a dog door and 40 acres, have never cleaned up urine on that floor. As soon as the gentleman came into the house, he asked how many dogs, saw his way out. I wished we would have been the ones to hire the technician. I am so insulted. I have cleaned houses for a living for years. They just don't want to back their product. Like I said, I have never cleaned up any urine on my NICE Harmonic flooring, not ever. Been down for almost 2 years, we will be pulling it up and eating the cost because they just will not back their product. No excuses, and to say my dogs urinate on the floor. It is a big joke in our home, "dogs don't you be peeing on my floor!!!" Insulting and the floor is starting to pucker in many many places. I wouldn't buy another Harmonic floor. If you want a good laminate floor, buy Pergo, like I said I raised 7 puppies, house training them in the room with Pergo and used the harshest cleaners on it and have never never had it do what this one did within a year. Don't buy it.

Piece of crap. Read the above.

Absolutely not durable. I have so many rugs down to protect this piece of crap and I dropped a glass on it one day, a big chunk appeared. I really really thought, as I have had many laminate floors (all Pergo I might add) with many pets, many parties, people, raising kids and never never had an issue whatsoever. This flooring is awful. Looked great going down but didn't last. Don't you dare clean it!!! Even cleaning with Murphy's oil and drying as I have done!! Don't do it. Don't buy it.

Ease of Installation
Not sure, my husband installed it. Said it was about the same and when he installed our Pergo flooring.

Not terrible

from Portland

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Uncomfortable Texture

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

Not sure why others have had so many problems with theirs, ours seems fine and we drop things on it, mop it, etc and it's several years old. Still, it's laminate so don't be surprised if it puckers when really wet; particle board and thin laminate tops do that. I'd still much prefer real hardwood if it were my choice, as this looks kind of cheap, but we haven't really had any problems with it.

I find it humorous that the one reviewer was offended that a technician tested dog urine on the floor; not only are those (usually) scientific tests, but dogs are dogs - why is that offensive if he says one peed on the floor? He tested it, doubt he made it up. Just not sure why it's so offensive.

I would not ever buy this produce again

from Phoenix Az

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Chips, turns up at the seams, ends come apart

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

I have installed several laminate floors over the years. I bought from Cosco believing they had quality produces. This flooring has changed my mind. Hard to install, end seams come apart several months after installation. The long edges bubble up and chip(not all but some)
      End seams did not go together very easily, over all poor produce and would not buy again. as it is, I have to figure out what to do now with my floor.

Ten years later we're still happy

from Tucson AZ

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Dries Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy to Install

• Bedroom
        • Living Room

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

We installed ours ten years ago and we are still happy! I would not recommend it for the kitchen though.

Not for those who want a decent floor

from Ann Arbor, Michigan

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Deteriorates
        • Scratches Easily

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

This stuff is labor intensive and very poorly made. Cheap cardboard mushrooms during install. save your money

Don't waste your time or money

About Me Professional

Pros

• NO PROS

Cons

• Dents Easily
          • Scratches Easily
          • Swells Easily

• There Are None

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

Whole house installation with the exception of the kitchen and all furniture had heavy felt pads put on legs and under anything that would come in contact with the floor. Immediately began to see scratches and scuffing from just people walking on it. Anywhere that got so much as a drip of water on it would swell the seams up to a peak. Dropped a key ring with keys on it on the floor and it punctured right through the top layer. I have installed many laminate flooring brands and I have to say that this is the worst quality of flooring out there. It wasn't my choice of flooring, it was the owner's choice that I rent from. Don't waste your time or money on this flooring, it's junk. All of the things others have complained about are true. The top layer is like a piece of paper with a picture of wood on it, I don't know how they can even call it laminate. Better brands of laminate you can see the thickness of the laminate top layer but with this stuff, you can't. This flooring can never get any water or spills on it because even when you clean it up immediately, a little while later you'll see the seams swell up to a peak. This is most likely due to the paper thin top layer they call "laminate." If I could have given this zero stars I would have but you have to rate it.

I agree with a piece of crap!!

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

Piece of crap. Read the above.

Ease of Installation

• Ease of Installation:

it is so easy to install.

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

My husband and I install the snap together laminate flooring in our kitchen. He bought a video on how to install this type of flooring and watched it several time before, and during the installation just to make sure he was doing it right. It truly was so easy and looks professionally done. We had a few problems with some of the boards not fitting together properly. My husband just switched the board with a differand one and it fit.We liked it so well that we installed laminate flooring in our office.

the best thing since sliced bread

from Lake Havasu City, AZ

I love my new floor.

from Evergreen Park, IL

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

- My new floor makes my whole kitchen look nicer. It has refreshed everything, just opened my kitchen up. When I walk into my kitchen I am so happy with the way it turned out. It is durable and does not scratch. The installer scrapped the floor with a knife and it didn't scratch. It cleans easy, just a damp mop. I saw the floor in my sons house and he has 5 children and a dog, it was so nice I had to have my own. I would recommend this floor to anyone, it is beautiful. Go get one you'll love it.

This is floor is great especially if you have a crawl space.

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Harmonics Glueless Laminate Flooring:

We installed a glueless floor in our kitchen. We like the fact that we don't have to

tear up the floor to get to the pipes under the floor. We have already had to take

it up to repair the pipes. It goes back into to place just as if nothing happened.