4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Toasting Evenness:

I love this classic toaster!

I finally decided to replace my cheap two slice toaster and upgrade to the Hamilton Beach Classic chrome extra wide slot four slice toaster. This toaster is so convenient and makes serving my whole family breakfast so much easier! We no longer have to wait for our turn to use the toaster which is a huge timesaver! I also really appreciate the extra wide slots because we can now toast bagels and home made bread without it getting stuck in the toaster.

Toasting Evenness
The Hamilton Beach toaster is incredibly easy to use and toasts evenly every time we use it. The control settings on the toaster allow you to choose just the right number depending on how you like your toast done.

The Hamilton Beach chrome toaster is very easy to clean! I love the fact that the chrome looks so good and wipes clean with so little effort! The design allows for crumbs to be dumped from the bottom of the toaster without making a huge mess.

This toaster is so simple and functional! It is very durable and sturdy. I have been extremely satisfied with it and anticipate using it for many years to come!

I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach classic chrome toaster to any family that is looking for a high quality toaster at a reasonable cost! It toasts quickly and has made serving breakfast so much more efficient.

Crumby crumb tray.

We have this toaster. It is ok, nothing too special. It has 4 slots which is great for a family of four and it is consistent in toasting. The crumb tray is crumby. It is too shallow, so larger crumbs get stuck and you can't get them out then the kitchen smells burnt.

I love this Toaster

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Even Heating
  • Excellent Heating
  • Long Lasting
  • Lots of Room
  • Precise Controls
  • Versatile

Cons

• Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

We use this toaster to cook bagels, waffles, and thick sliced bread and it toast them to perfection, toasted evenly is easy to slide the toast down into the toaster, and dials are easy to read, I had this toaster since 2005 and just recently replace it with same brand, I have had other brand toasters and none of them have lasted as long as this toaster did, it is the best brand and model toaster. I would recommend this toaster to all who need a reliable brand of toaster. This toaster is not cool to the touch and don't have that feature and comes in only black with chrome color, has lights to show that it is on.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Works okay but not my favorite toaster

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

I like the pretty colorful kitchen small appliance but I didn't have time to shop when our toaster suddenly decided it no longer wanted to be a part of the family so I ended up with this Hamilton Beach wide mouth toaster.

Toasting Evenness
    The slots are wide that allow the toaster to be used for bagels and those favorite things like frozen waffles. I even toast bread that is partially frozen and it does a great job of browning evenly.

Safety
    It comes with the normal safety suggestion like don't put metal objects down in a toaster. No kidding - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that but a reminder is probably a good thing.

So so here. I am not big on chrome as it seems to always show fingerprints but the crumb tray is easy to clean and that's the important part.

Hamilton Beach has a great track record for providing inexpensive, great working products but I do love the color

The toaster works okay and that's about all you should expect from a toaster. however the next toaster that I buy will be the wide mouth color models.

• Toasting Evenness:

I love this classic toaster!

from Stoughton, Wi

My favorite toaster

from Bellevue, NE

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

I like this toaster. It performs well, you just have to get used to the settings if you don't like really crispy toast. If you don't pay attention to the settings it will come out really well done! It cooks four slices at once with no problem. The trap door on the bottom makes it really easy to clean.

Hamilton Beach Classic Extra Wide Slot 4-slice Toaster

from Mecosta, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

I love my toaster, I have had it for some time now and it works great. It toast my toast/bagels just right. It is good quality. I love to eat bagels and I like mine just right not to soft and not to hard, and this toaster has never let me down. There is nothing worse than burnt toast or a burnt bagel. I like if I set it at a certain setting thats where it toast at, not higher or lower, just right. Mine is good quality and I haven't had any issues with it thus far. I would recommend this product, good quality, overall good toaster.

Toasting Evenness
    I don't like toasters that toast uneven and this toaster does a great job of getting them about the same.

Safety
    I don't see any issues with the saftey of this toaster.

I usually use windex to wipe my down, but cleans just fine.

It is very durable no cheap plastic, works great.

I love the double toaster you can toast more and get more done.

It does the job

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

This toaster does what it is supposed to do. But nothing more than that. It claims to have an extra wide slot for bagels, but when I try to put a bagel in it from our local bagel place, they still don't fit. I also have a hard time getting it set to the prefered darkness. I never use the other settings, I don't know if they make a difference. But it can make toast, so we continue to use it!

I can never get the inside totally clean, but I do like the removable crumb trays.

Great wide toaster

from Chandler, AZ

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

I have had this toaster for years and I have never had a problem with it. It's wide enough for bagels without having to pry them out when done toasting and has a variety of settings. There are two crumb trays at the bottom of the toaster that you can just slide out and clean super easily.

Looks and cooks great!

from Hopkins, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

We just love our toaster. With it's stainless finish, it fits great into the decor of many kitchens and is easy to wipe down and keep clean. With so many options and possibilities, the perfect toast for you is possible, while the perfect toast for someone else is possible too! This toaster has options to reheat, defrost, cook a bagel, alter crust/toasting color from a wide range of dark to light options. It also has the ability to cancel the option chosen and end the toasting. Levers slide down into the toaster easily and release smoothly... your toast does not sail out when popping up. Removable crumb trays sit under each dual slot position, makign clean up a breeze. High quality craftsmanship, this toaster has lasted us almost 7 years and still keeps going. A good bet for a great, long lasting toaster

• Toasting Evenness:

Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide-Slot Toaster Works!

from Alexandria, IN

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

The **Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide-Slot Toaster fits almost any type of bread, bagel or other item you toast. The coils heat evenly. The crumb trays slide out easily without any resistance, making cleaning easy. The outside wipes clean with fairly easily with a good cleaner. Because it's a four-slot toaster, it takes up quite a bit of space. Fortunately, it's light weight. The cord is also somewhat short. **

**The downside to this toaster is that it takes longer to heat items. The settings on the front are accurate, but it can take longer than you expect to warm a bagel. The bread also doesn't jump up too high. **

**The toaster looks attractive in most kitchens. It's chrome and black coloration match many other appliances. **

don't buy it

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic Chrome Extra-Wide Slot 4-Slice Toaster:

this is a great looking toaster with great features, but you forget you have a piece of toast in there, it takes so long to pop up, and then its not really toasted, so back down it goes. it states it has a lift up feature, forget it, if it lifts a sixteenth of an inch, thats a lot. the only good feature i find is the crumb tray is right in front and easy to clean out.i really like the looks of it on my cupboard, but if it does not work properly or efficiently, what is the sense of having it? i would take it back in a heart beat if i know they would return it for me,