Other Air Conditioners:
ESA3087
Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Super Cool, Super Cheap, Haier AC

We purchased a Haier AC at the begining of the year because our old ac from last year got a bit eaten up by mice. We decided to go with the Haier because it was energy efficient and an affordable price. We were very happy with it. The ac is quiet, it was easy on our electric bill and it kept our bedroom cool. When we moved we decided to purchase a larger unit and loved this Haer as well. Again, cheap, kept the room cool and actually cooled almost 3x the area it was suppose to via fan in the door way because we didn't have the money for one in the living room. Even cooling 3x its capacity it was very quiet. It is easy to clean its filter and they are easy to install, light weight, include a remote and have several different cooling/fan auto/on/off timer options. I loved that I could set it to turn on about an hour before I got home so that it would be nice and cool. I did not love that I couldn't turn it below 64 degrees Far. but I have found that this is the case on all a/c. I like things cold. It is now 60 deg fer in our house in WI and that is the temp I like. But considering the price we paid, the convience, ease of use and little damage it did to our electric bill, I am very happy with it! I would recomend this product to anyone! Oh, my only other complaint is where the thermostat is at on the a/c unit, right by the cool air blower mower. So when the temp gauge says its 64 in the room, the room is probably 68 but its 64 by the a/c.

Best Way to go!

The Haier ESA3087 Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner is the best way to go when trying to cool down your house during those hot hmid summers. This will not drag you a lot of money, so you will also end up saving on your electricity bill. This is available online, in most stores, but price does vary from store to store. For the best deals, buy at club membership warehouses. This product has many multiple settings, also an easy to clean filter, it is also not too loud, will not disturb anyone in your house when using this especially at night. This is evry easy to install, very light, also has an automatic Timer for on and off. Comes with its own remote control to operate. This air conditioner will last you many years before replacing for a new one. So this one is the best way to go. It can have some leaks time to time but its normal, most people will just take it as a negative. Does not have a lot of temperature settings but costing you little energy, its worth it.

Summer just got cooler!

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I remeber the old summers where my little house would heat up to 100 degrees and all my perishable foods would, well, perish. I would sit there, take all my cloths off until I was left in my whitey tighties and sweat like a pig. Then my girlfriend moved in. She couldn't stand the heat so I went out and got an air conditioner. This was a good investment I have to say! This thing can make my room so cold I need to wear jackets! It also keeps my computer cooler because everyone knows these babies can overheat and waste a large sum of money to either replace or repair. My girlfriend also loves this more than the one she has at home. Sure you have to find a window to install it but I don't think that's much of a problem because when summer's over, I can just take it out and not worry! It's also energy efficient which I love!

Keeps everything cool!

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My family is stubborn. Everyone doesn't want to turn on the air conditioner because it isn't really electric efficient so we end up burning and shrivling up inside the house, hoping that the sun goes down so we can get a decent swim in our pool without all the sun burn. That's why I bought (for myself) a Haiser air conditioner. I just stick it through my window (who needs that view anyways huh?) and I stay cool all day. Everyone ends up just staying in my room because it's so cool. It's also quite energy efficient and it's quiet so that when I go to sleep, it doesn't really bother me. The timer allows me to set and forget, so when I wake up it's not still running. Everything else is pretty standard like all the different settings. It's a super awesome machine and I recommend getting it!

Great

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

It's summer time again and it's time to buy air conditioners to help us fight the heat. Haier makes great products and what I like about them the most is that they have great service as well so incase something does go wrong you know you are covered and they will help you fix the problem. The air conditioner has multiple settings so you can choose the setting that is best for you and. It also has little to no noise which is very cool becuause I ama light sleeper and an air condionter with a lot of noise causes problems for me. It is very easy to install so you can do it all by yourself. It is also very good when it comes to energy consumption. That is surely one of many good qualities it has. I have had no problems with it so far.

Cool summers are better than hot ones!

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

Okay, so I live in a small apartment. Something went wrong and for some reason my air conditioner doesn't really work so I had to go out and get a new one. That's when I decided to get this little window air conditioner because my desktop doesn't work well in hot weather and it get's hot quite often in california. I wasn't expecting much when I bought this but it surprised me. There are quite a few settings and there's even an energy saving mode which I need because I like to manage every penny in my pocket. It also has a timer so I can set it before I got to bed and not worry about it. It's noise might be a little overwhelming at first but now I can't sleep without it! It's quite easy to install and all in all, it was quite a good deal! Buy it, it won't dissapoint!

Not a big fan

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My cousin has this AC in her condo. She wanted some thing inexpensive, that is the only reason she bought this unit. It was easy to install and set to go without mush trouble. It has mutliple settings

At first It performed as advertised and the quality seems good. But the biggest complaint we have is that even on the lowest fan setting it is too loud and irritating, especially when you are trying to sleep or its too quiet around. She has since also complained about uneven cooling though its not that bad .

I guess for this price you cannot ask for more but i am sure no one will buy a second one of these and could not ignore and get past the loud noise. If they can take care of the noise its a decent small AC.

Great on a hot day!!

from Logansport, IN

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

It's time again to start thinking about the hot weather. We bought the Haier thru wall air conditioner last summer on clearance. We still had many hot days left in the season to get our money's worth. It is such an easy air conditioner to use also. It was easy to install and comes with an auto timer on and off feature. I did not find it to be overly loud, and we have had some that you could not even think if you were in the same room with it. I wondered how our electric bill would react to this new air conditioner, but I believe it worked out to be lower because of replacing an old non efficient model. It has air filters on it that are easy to get to and to clean. The air that comes out is really cold too.

Stay cool in the summer heat!

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

My family used to use a home air conditioning system but after the economy took a hit, and my family did as well, we decided that the cost of it was much too expensive and we could do without it. However the house became really hot in the summers, so we got the Haier ESA3087 air conditioner. We bought a few and installed them in our windows. It kept the house really cool and we were surprised how effective it was and how much less it cost. It's energy saving so it costs less money. It also has a ton of settings that you can mess with and it's actually very quiet. The filter might be a hassle sometimes because we aren't that used to it but that's not such a big deal. Also, there's a timer but we had that with our old system. It keeps our family cool in the summer and it allows us to save more money so this is a great air conditioner! BUY IT!

Everyone needs one of these!!

from Stony Brook, NY

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I really love the Haier Thru-Wall/Winder Air Conditioner. I picked one up last summer when my room would get way too hot that I had trouble sleeping. Man, this thing can freeze you, it is so powerful! I love that it has so many settings, it is very convenient. I also love that it is fairly quiet for a room air conditioner, I used to have one that was MUCH louder, this really does make it easier for me to sleep with, because I am a very light sleeper, especially when it is hot outside. It is also very reasonably priced for a unit of its ability, I also got it on sale, which made it especially appealing. It was also quite easy to install, and cleaning it is a breeze, just replace the filter, thats all there is to it!

Perfect air conditioner for a bedroom

from Longmeadow, MA

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This was an absolute bagain of an investment for our home, we use it every single day between July and September! It's got a very quiet motor, and the "energy saver" feature makes it indispensable. There hasn't been much of an increase in our energy bills at ALL since installing two of these air conditioners for the summer months. The one complaint that we possibly could have about this particular conditioner, is that it can't really hit the "ice cold" range of temperatures. For me, this doesn't present a problem. But for my husband, who likes it freezing at night, it's not quite enough. It's also a little difficult to angle into our windows. But nonetheless, this was a great deal and has many settings that meet (my) our almost every need!

Haier ESA3087 keeps cool!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Haier Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We owned two of these units when we lived in our old house. The home was over a hundred years old and it did not have central air. Needless to say, we needed something in the middle of the summer. My husband went out and came home with one of these units. He placed it in the window easily, and within an hour the first floor was cool. It took approximently three hours to cool the upstairs and it wasn't cold, but much better than nothing. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant, and the summer heat was "killing" me! My husband went back out and purchased one to put in our bedroom window, and it was freezing! I felt comfortable;however, my husband was walking around in sweats and sweatshirts most of the time in the middle of July! This is a great product for the money and we used it for four years after that. The only reason we stopped using them is because we moved into a brand new house and there was no need to have them anymore!