View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
Q8200AA2L
HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer

HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer

The printer of the year

Seriously, this is the best printer I've come across so far. I was quite impressed that not only was I able to do scanning, copying, and print photos and numerous things that blew my mind away. Maybe I was comparing it to the printers back in the 1980s when it was....just a printer and there was no whistles and bells perhaps? Who knows. In any case, it was nice to see that I could scan in color regardless of whether it was photos or documents and it completely replaced so many of my other equipments cluttering the whole house. Bye-bye scanner, bye-bye 4 different printers, and bye-bye all these cords that were tangling up behind the desk and gathering dust. It was cool to see that once I scanned it in, the program it came with allowed for easy cropping and resizing so it was a good basic photo editing / err...layout-documentation software editing (I don't know the proper name for it) but in any case, this printer should be proud. it deserves the printer of the year award.

This printer does anything you'll need in a home office setting.

The HP C7180 has many features.  You can fax, copy, scan, e-mail and print pictures with or without a computer, and one of the best perks I have experienced with it is the ability to convert slides to a digital format.  The printer is not too pricey, but the major con is the ink.  HP inks are suggested and, in my own experience, they are too expensive and they run out in no time.  This particular printer uses about 5 different ink cartridges and when any one of the colors run out, it will only let you print black and white.  Even if you wanted to continue printing Black and white, it will not let you after a certain number of prints.  Having 5 different cartridges makes the ink incredibly expensive.  The prints and pictures from this printer are amazing, though.  There is a small hub of data ports for your memory cards that allows you to share or print pictures without even turning on the computer.  This machine has no upper tray for easy feeding, so one-page-at-a-time faxing can prove to be tedious but it works if you are in need.  Overall, I have used this one to do enough slide converting to make it a worthwhile purchase, but I will go with a different brand/model in the future.

Great printer, easy to set up, does it all.

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

This is the third HP AIO I've owned, and by far the best.  The wireless capability is great.  We have a big house, and so far, there has been nowhere in the house that we could not print from.  Just print, and it comes out.  The scanning software is easy to use (that's saying a lot - scanning software on the last HP I had never worked right).  Photos printed nicely, although they do take a while to print.  All in all, a nice printer.

One of the best All-in-Ones that I have ever used

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

The HP Photosmart C7180 All-in-One is the best All-in-One that I have ever used. It allows you to copy, fax, print, and scan. The quality of all of the copies, faxes, print-outs, and scans are wonderful. It has a 4800 x 4800-dpi Optical resolution for scanning in 48-bit color with 256 grayscale levels, and it also has a 4800 x 1200-dpi black copying resolution, along with print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute on black ink, and up to 31 pages per minute with color ink. It also has convenient fax from glass functionality, which is something that you do not see on every fax machine. This All-in-One has a lot of fancy features, but the only negative thing that I can think of is that the ink cartridges for it are expensive. A lot of HP ink cartridges are expensive if you buy them at certain stores, but if you do not use a lot of ink, you would not have to buy ink very often. But I would recommend this All-in-One to others.

Photosmart, Best on the market

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

This printer is easily one of the top 10 home printers on the market.  The quality and speed together, are possibly the best I've seen in any home printer I've had.  It is easy to scan documents or photos, even for those who are not very good with techie stuff.  It picks up on a wireless signal and stays connected very well.  For what it does, the size is very compact.  It holds a lot of paper, so depending on how much you print, you rarely have to refill it with paper.  When something goes wrong, which is not very often, it remembers what was on its queue so you don't have to restart the job.  If something goes wrong, such as a paper jam, it tells you exactly how to clear it, and what to lift and where you lift it.  It really is the best home printer I have ever seen, and even in the office scene, it would be able to handle the workload.  I recommend this to anyone who has ben having problems with their printer lately, and I guarantee you will enjoy this printer as much as I do.

quality prints for home

from Kinston, NC

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

I love my HP printer , It has great color prints and doesn't get jammed up like others I have had in the past. Easy to use and set up. Ink catridges are very expensive and unfortunately don't last very long. I have never had a problem with the quality of the prints. This printer is great for printing photographs too. I would recommend this printer. I really wish ink catridges were less expensive.

Not the exact model I have...

from Derby, KS

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

I could not find the model I have (C5550) on this website, So I figured I'd rate the next best thing. These printers are VERY effiecient, they do almost everything that I need them to do. You can scan, you can print via bluetooth (straight from my laptop OR desktop), you can copy, you can print pictures... almost anything you can think of! The scanner works flawlessly, the the screen is very navigatable. The prefrences are pretty confined though, there isn't much customization. I ahven't tried to bluetooth yet, but I have heard and assume that it works very weall. PRinting is extremely easy, you can do it straight from the printer itself, or from your computer. Like all tehcnology though, it DOES have glitches. A few days ago I was exchanging the ink cartridges, and it couldn't align them. They were the right ink, and I installed them right, it just took forever to install them. But, glitches aside, I truly enjoy this printer.

HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer-Love HP!

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

We have owned around 6 HP printers over the years and just love the quality of the prints and the performance overall of the printers. Since our old fax machine up and died I bought this all-in-one printer because it also has a scanner not just faxing and printing. We have alot of old photos that I have been wanting to scan and upload to Facebook and now I can and did! Even though the ink is expensive I still feel that it is a worthwile purchase!

This printer does anything you'll need in a home office setting.

from Lavon, TX

i cannot live without my all in one 7180

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

When I am in my home office and going full tilt; I am in heaven(literally) I love to multitask.I love my pc and laptop.I love my C7180 all-in-one printer SO MUCH! It is the one thing I cannot do without(ever) I am constantly faxing, online;selling; doing photos,etc...So for me; this product is the best ever.It never lets me down.I love the ease in operating this printer.It is so easy to change ink cartridges also.The photos I take and print copies of are awesome each and every time! SO this is my baby.My C7180....LOVE IT......

prints great photos

from Preston, CT

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

Having three kids mean that I am always on the move with my camera taking pictures of them. The printer is a nice way for me to print out all my pictures at home without having to take them to the store so that they can be developed. When I first bought this printer, I worried that the quality of the pictures I took would not be good. To my surprise, it is great at printing pictures and it also prints them out quickly. The quality of the pictures is very clear and they are almost as good as the pictures that are developed at the store. The printer is quite expensive and it is very heavy. It would be good to keep it away from kids because it would be a bummer if they spilled a drink on it or anything like that. The photos come out of the printer quietly and with ease. The printer also comes in very handy during the holidays because I can make my own Christmas cards. The cards also save me money from having to get them professionally done.

HP photosmart C7180 printer is cool

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One Printer:

i,m a big coupon clipper and i use my printer all the time .it is a very cool printer to print ,copy or scan.the printer gives clear prints which i like about the product.it has both black and white as well as coloured  prints which is really cool.you can also use it for photo making.but most of the time i use it for printing and scan.i have been using mine since three years and i,m loving the product .i recommand it to every one if you are a big printer.hp COMPUTER products are really good for the money .hp brand is one of the most sellable brands in this economy.this hp photosmart C7180 printer is ideal if you have to do lot of photo making and lot of printing ,coping and scanning.i would definitly buy this product in the future also .every one at our house love every thing about hp.HP photosmart C7180 printer can be found in all electronic store which carry hp products and accesories.