View more all in one printers

3.4

3.4

Costly Ink cartridges

from Fort Myers, FL

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

After purchasing this printer for an emergency print job for school, I regretted it soon there after. The main reason is the ink cartridges. Although is does print quickly and the print quality is fairly good, the cartridges run out of ink very quickly. This make the printer turn out to be very costly. It was cheap to purchase, but expensive to print. Inkjet vs. laserjet? You read the reviews on the other laserjet printers and inkjet printers.

HP Deskjet F2480 all-in-one printer

from Evarts, KY

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

I used this printer without any problems before, but after doing a system recovery, I can't install the driver. I have gone to HP website and tried to download the driver but I keep get a error message that I don't have enough RAM. My computer has 512 RAM, but the HP website said I have only 502 RAM. In the error message it states that I need to add more RAM and then re-stall the printer driver. It is strange that I used this printer with this computer before without problems, but now it doesn't work.

When the printer was working it printed clear copies. But seemed to use up the ink quicker than most of the printers I have used. There have been a few paper jams, and I have not been able to get the scanner to work at all.

As far as just printing I have no complains, but it just doesn't do all that I expected it to do when I bought it. But the price was very good. Now if I can just get it to print again I'll be happy.

HP Deskjet F2480 is Great

from Wahpeton, ND

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

We purchased the HP Deskjet F2480 a little over a year ago and we are very happy with our purchase.   This all in one InkJet Printer does most anything the pricier printers can do.  It can print, scan, and copy in color or black and white.  Setup was super easy with step by step instructions.  I was ready to print in maybe ten to fifteen minutes.  I love how when I print documents I can choose to print in best, draft, or regular.  I often print non essential documents in draft to save on my ink.   I use my printer daily and I am very happy with the quality of my printed documents.  The scanner is very easy to use too.  I use this all in one ocasionally to print pictures and it does a fair job.  I think if I had spent a little more I could have had better quality pictures, but I seldom print pictures at home as it is cheaper any ways to use an outside source so it doesn't bother me too much.  For the price this is a great printer and HP always makes great lasting products.

The HP Deskjet F2480 is cheaply made

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

I have owned two HP Deskjet f2480 printer/scanners. There are two major flaws that could cause your printer to fail within 2-3 weeks:

1. the cable ports in the back tend to be very fragile and any pushing, pulling or tugging on the cable (however slight) can damage this port, causing the printer to randomly lose its connection with the computer.

2. The scanner lid is also very fragile. Simply opening or closing it can disrupt the connection to the computer.I returned my first Deskjet 2480 for these reasons, thinking I had a faulty printer. I am about to return the replacement 2480 for the exact same reasons. I will not be getting another HP.

HP Deskjet 2480 does everything I need it to do

from Axton, VA

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

I had an old HP that I liked that only copied. This prints, scans, and copies although I don't even know how to use all the features yet. I don't know how to use the scanning feature. This new one prints faster than the old model and copies which is a good feature to have when working at home.

Great For Student's...

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

I bought the Printer for my 16yr old son to be able to print out writing assignments. It is perfect for his needs. He does not print everyday or in large amounts. I have printed a number of photo's as well. The print quality is awesome! The printer is a bit slow for my personal tastes but overall I have no real complaints. I like that it is compact and fits nicely in the corner of his desk. It really doesn't take up much space, which makes using it convenient. Not having to get up or reach far to operate the machine. This is also an Energy Star appliance. Gotta be green! Some printers this small tend to be really noisy. I don't find that to be a problem with this printer. It is fairly quiet. It has great resolution. Things copy and scan very clear. I have had a problem with printers in the past of not being able to see clear copies. It is not very expensive and delivers on performance. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a starter printer.

I will never stray from HP again!

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

We needed a printer actually not even the scanner part but this was the same price. We have loved it. Nice crisp pics in half the time of the Epson I had originally bought. The ink is cheaper (way way cheaper) and I have always been an HP person. It was a moment of weakness and a good sale that caused the Epson screw up! Never again. We love our HP!

great quality prints big hassle

from Saint Marys, PA

Comments about HP Deskjet F2480 All-In-One Printer:

I've had this printer for about two months now and I love the quality of its printouts.  The pictures come out  excellent in detail and color.  For this part of it it is all great quality.  I have however found that it comes with a lot of hassle.  No matter how many or how few pieces of paper you put in it it very often grabs two to three to print on to the point i have had to load one piece at a time when i want to print something.  Another problem is sometimes it honestly just will not print out what you want or takes an excrutiatingly long time to do so.  They do however have a great help center for troubleshooting problems on your own.