View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
HP
DJ F380
HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer

HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer

Good all around office machine!!

**This is a great machine for any small home office. It does everything the bigger more expensive machines do for alot less money and doesn't take up any more space then the larger machines either. Copies come out clear and readable, fax works great and the scanner as well. Nice to be able to do it all with one machine instead of three! This machine is more affordable then alot of others doing the same thing. I also feel the ink refills are alittle more affordable then most others. I would highly recommend this machine to any home office user.**

Works great, like the way paper loads

I bought this scanner printer for my husband, he is a farmer and he always is scanning his fields and tax papers and whatever the govt. throws at us next.  When we got it home and took it out of the box we were happy with the item.  We don't have a computer downstairs and we didn't need it to hook up to one.  We set it up and put paper in it and stuck something under the scanner.  we were a little confused at the start, but everything is confusing that is new.  We followed the instructions and lo and behold it started.  Now here is the only thing I don't like about this scanner.  It is a little noisy.  Not way too noisy, just noisier than the one I have hooked up to my computer, but we can live with it.  If you need just a scanner or copier to do documents it is a nice one, We are  not disappointed in it.

A reliable printer for basic jobs.

from Morganton, NC

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

Good printer for a home office. Sturdy and reliable. The copier works well for home use.

Does not have any super special features but meets my needs for home office. Prints well and has remained reliable over time.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Simple

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

This HP Printer is a nice simple printer. It has a pretty good scanner, but the scanner can be a little slow. It prints fine. This printer is great for simple printing and scanning. The printer does not do duplex. It does make copies which is nice. Like I said this is a simple scanner printer.

simple to use and great quality

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

With so many printers on the market and so many different price ranges, it is hard to decide which one is best for you.

My fist concern was it better for me to keep all my equipment separate. I had a fax machine that was used just for faxing.  A very large industrial copy machine for my copy needs and a printer that only printed off of my computer.  And a hand held scanner for all My scanning needs. Would I be better off keeping my present equipment or should I opt to Buy and "All-In-One" Printer?  Could such a device really be all that they say it is?  Furthermore, Would I have the same quality in one device compared to all the separate equipment I had that was made for certain exclusive needs?

When I decided that If there was such a device as an "All-In-One" Printer/Copier/Scanner and it's performance Would be just as good if not better; which one do I choose? Being that I research all the products that I purchase before I buy them I did just that in regards to "All-In-One" Printers.  I used such aids as Consumer Reports, I got input from Peers and Co-workers. I researched products online and also I had already certain manufactures and brands that I was partial to because of there Quality, Longevity , easy to use and Great Customer Service Technical Services.

I own several HP products from Digital Cameras to Laptops. So of course I would opt to remain a loyal customer and see what they had to offer first.

The HP ALL-IN-ONE Printer had wonderful reviews easy to use etc. I went into the store with the intent that this is what would be just what I needed and I could get rid of all this bulky equipment I presently owned.

As I asked for customer service to retrieve the product I came for; I tell you that This fast talking individual swayed me to a different manufacture and I walked out of the store with a Dell "All-In-One" Printer instead.

Needless to say I had made a grave error... It was not easy to use; I was having a difficult time just getting my computer to except this new device, technical  service wanted me to pay some fee to help me and reordering ink cartridges for the most part had to be ordered online versus going to the store.

I ended up eating the cost of the Dell " All-In-One " Printer and donated it. I purchased HP ALL-IN-ONE Printer - F380 Printer/Scanner/Copier. Not only was it simple, easy to use, excellent quality, the cost was very reasonable and less then what I had paid for the Dell.

If you want a "ALL-IN-ONE" Printer the HP - F380 is the route to go, it is excellent and You can do so much with this product...I never thought of using this device for my photo needs: Just another little extra...

This all-in-one printer has been handy

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

We don't have any office space in our home, so we have our laptop on the top a rolling cart, and on the shelf underneath it we have the HP Desktop F380 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier. It's convenient to have access to all three functionalities in a compact space.

We've had this product for several years and, unlike our HP Pavilion laptop, have had no problems other than an occassional paper jam.  The printer/scanner/copier comes with its own software which allows the user to change the resolution of photo scans, which can be cropped and edited after scanning; the scanner also allows the user to choose between color and black-and-white document scanning, and the resulting PDF is very legible.  Documents can also simply be copied in either black-and-white or in color at the press of a button.  I don't often print photos with the printer, so I cannot assess the quality of photo prints, but the document print quality is good.

We like our HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One

from Shelley, ID

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

Our family bought this printer a few years ago when I wanted to print our wedding photos. It printed them very nicely for us & has been very handy ever since. I use it all the time to print coupons & papers. We don't use the scanner very often, but when we do it is very handy to be able to put in the peice of paper that I want copied and then just hit the "start copy" button. I like that the printer is not too large, it only takes a small amount of our desktop.

The one bad thing I will say about it is that it seems to run out of ink often. I have not checked to see if I could switch the ink cartridge that it is supposed to take for a larger one. Ink cartriges are expensive & it would be nice if they would last a little longer.

I wish the shape would be a little different. The flat top makes it a good place to set things on. It seems that everything always gets piled up on top of the printer. But that is not the printer's fault!

A sound investment for any student or writer!

from Burlington, NJ

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

The Hewlett Packard Deskjet F380 All In One InkJet Printer has been one of my most trustworthy and longest lasting pieces of equipment.  And I mean, ever.

I bought this printer before I left for college in Virginia in Fall 2006.  I'm an English major, and a writer, to boot, so between papers, projects, and personal writing, I really put my printers through a lot.  In addition, my sister had twin boys about two years after I bought it...  I can't even tell you how many photos I've printed on this thing.  Almost four years later, this printer is still working great!

I am not the most computer savvy person you'll ever meet... far from it, as a matter of fact.  In spite of my technical failings, I was able to easily install and use this machine.  The software was easy to work with, and actually very nice!  The photo editing software that came with the printer is really nice, too... it was definitely an unexpected bonus!

My sister told me I would almost never need to use the photocopier function on this All In One printer, but boy, was she wrong!  The photocopy function came in really handy, if I missed a class and needed the notes, or if I'd taken notes for a classmate-- just a quick push of a button, and the job was done!

The scanning is incredibly easy, too, and now I have all my old family photos and mementos backed up on a harddrive, and the Web! (Word to the wise, though: if your roommate leaves her hair straightening iron on the top repeatedly, you may notice the scanner flap develops the slightest warp.  In spite of that, the machine still works beautifully!)

For anyone, but especially for the college student, I very highly recommend this printer.  I have really loved having it-- it's made my life (in and out of school) so much easier!

Just hit power and you're in business!

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

When I first saw this printer, I liked the idea of it being a printer, a scanner and a copier all at once. Fortunately, this Hewlitt Packard printer has more than lived up to its expectations on all three fronts. I use it on a daily basis and am very glad that it is easy to operate and prints crisp, clear sheets. The ink is easy to find, not too expensive, and doesn't run out quickly, even when you are printing multiple pages a day. (I should clarify that I mean regular documents or pages on the Internet; not photos, which I have not really printed on this machine.) On the copying and scanning side, it is easy to operate and the copier does a high-quality job. I haven't scanned much, but what I have done has been easy to do and pops right onto my desktop. The only thing I dislike about this printer is that every.single.time. it is turned off or unplugged, it prints a test sheet upon being turned on again. HUGE waste of ink.

Okay but could be better

from Fairfield, CT

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

Where should I begin... First let me begin by saying that I have been an avid HP printer consumer for over twenty years.  That being said, you would think I would continue to be a fan of HP.  The simple answer is: not necessarily.  The quality of HP printers has gone in the past years.  Most of the problems with HP includes overpriced cartridges that dry quickly if the printer is not used as often, paper jam issues that are too many to list, and the overall craftmanship of the printers.  I bought the **HP All-In-One Printer - F380 Printer/Scanner/Copier as a replacement **for a HP scanner and a Canon photocopier.  The idea was to use less space with an All-in-one- printer.  It does the job adequately but is in no way superior to a regular photocopier which uses less ink than the HP All-in-one.  As I mentioned before, you will be shelling out a lot of money if you use this purely for copying.  By the way, HP only provides a trial size version of their printer cartridges with all new printers, including this model.

fantastic printer

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

This is a great printer for my house that I am able to use without any problems. The printer is very easy to use and I like the features that it has. When I got this printer I thought that it would be hard for me to learn how the all of the extra features worked but it was not difficult at all. I am able to print high quality pictures with this printer in a variety of different sizes. The printer can also scan and copy different items that I need. The printer is great because I sometimes bring work home from work so that I can spend more time with my kids, and this printer is good for printing and scanning anything that I need for work. My kids like coloring pages and in order to save money, I print my kids coloring pages so that I do not have to buy coloring books for them. This printer does a great job of copying pictures that my kids need for school projects so that I do not have to give them the original copies. I really like this printer.

Best Ever

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:

I have had my HP All In One for 4 years and it's just awesome. It is by far the best investment i ever made and i bought it refurbished. Only paid small amount and the ink last forever. Make sure to buy ink refils from HP only as the quality is noticable when purchased elsewhere. Plus, the refil only last a few months.