View more inkjet printers

HP
C9017A

from Detroit, MI

Comments about HP Deskjet 5940 InkJet Photo Printer:

I got this printer for free with the purchase of my last computer and I am actually very happy with it. I am an artist and sometimes draw and paint from photographs. The printer prints high quality images that look close to a real photo. I like that I am able to see details in the photos. However, the ink cartridges are expensive. I go through ink cartridges faster if I am printing more photos. Right now I can tell that the ink is getting low by looking at my print outs, but it has not instructed me to change the ink cartridge and I am going to see if I can get just a little more out of it. I haven't had any problems with it not working correctly. It is small enough that I can put it under my desk and out of the way. Overall, I think it is a good printer.

The HP 5940 is easy to use and dependable.

from Plainville, CT

Comments about HP Deskjet 5940 InkJet Photo Printer:

The HP 5940 has been a dependable printer and makes quality copies for the price.  I have used other brands and have not found them to give me long use.  Other brands have seemed to be disposable units.  I have two HP printers and have been given a long use from them.

Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5940 Inkjet Photo Printer is a winner!

from Fresno, CA

Comments about HP Deskjet 5940 InkJet Photo Printer:

I have been a proud owner of the Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5940 Inkjet Photo Printer for a little over 3 years now and I would not trade it for anything when it comes to printing quality photos as well as color graphic detailed documents.  It is easy to use and very much efficient in all departments of printing.  It always keeps me up-to-date with the latest printing options and/or software upgrades...