4.1
Grillrite Propane Grill

Grillrite Propane Grill

4.1

Above average quality!

I purchased this grill at Big Lots. Just though it would be a temporary item and I'd purchase a better grill next season. However, I have really been pleased with this grill and happy with the assembly, construction and quality. I have since found out that the grillrite gas grill is manufactured by Fiesta Gas Grills LLC so much was explained.

good but could be better

i use my grill all the time and i have noticed that the button that is used to start the grill

stops working after very...Read complete review

stops working after very few uses so i need to light it with a match istead other than that

i love my gas grill and will buy anther one when i need it

Above average quality!

from Hampton, VA

Can't Wait to BBQ Again!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

I had actually bought this grill for my ex-husband and loved it so much that I kept it for myself.  It is very light and easy to move around.  The grilling space is a nice size.  Not too big or too small.  There is an added rack for buns or to keep the meat that is done warm.

It is very easy to change out the gas tank, which was a major concern for me.  I suggest having an extra on hand so you do not run out in the middle of grilling!

very awesome grill

from Tacoma, WA

love to grill

it is very easy to use

durable and easy to clean,

i love it so much

i cant just rave enough about it. it is so amazing.

best in the world

it is very extremely easy to care for and clean. the smell of the barbeque can melt the mouth of any in in a 5 mile radious

so wonderful any one can use it

could not live with out it

so very neat and compact perfect for apartments or small areas

great grill 4 a great price.

from Dingmans Ferry, PA

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

This grill is great for just about anyone to use.  I have never had a problem with starting it, its always on the first try.  I have never had any problems with uneven cooking, and there is a decent amount of grill space for a family of 4.  Easy to clean, however the greast trap is somehwhat small, but I don't think that should stop anyone from buying this grill.

Our grill is great!

from Riverview, FL

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

My husband and I love our grill. We use it nearly twice a week for beef, fish, and some vegetables. We are never let down. It starts quickly and cooks evenly. It heats up very fast. It has plenty of room for lots of food when we have many people over for parties. Even better is that it isn't so huge that it takes up half the patio. It can easily be covered and stored off to the side so it isn't in the way. We LOVE our GRILL!!

quick and easy cooking!

from Bridgewater, MA

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

easy to use, move and clean! plenty of cooking surface! quick to get temperature ready! a pleasure to own and a pleasure to use! great for a quick treat or to feed a crowd! if you are looking for a truly economical way to enhance your backyard/patio dining experience this is probably the best way you can spend your hard-earned money. why pay for a gigantic gillre that you will never use to its full capacity. this unit allows you to fire up and heat one side or both depending upon how much cooking surface you need to use depending upon the size of the crowd you are going to feed.

good but could be better

from Clinton, IA

i love my gas grill and will buy anther one when i need it

a reliable basic model

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

This is a very simple, easy to use bbq and not to expensive. the lid is high enough to be able to cook a whole chicken (beer can chicken).
Overall I,m very pleased with the performance of this bbq and the automatic lighter is still working after using it almost every day for a long time.

good grill for the bucks

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

had this grill for about three years and enjoyed cooking on it. lasted a long time .Although it could have had a little more work space it is good for small decks and patios. heats up well and quick. if you have a small area this grill is good for you. it has a temp. gauge on the front that is easy to read also multipule cooking surfaces so you can cook different foods at once.and turn one side off to keep food warm. its also good on protaine.

It works Great.

from Frostburg, MD

Comments about Grillrite Propane Grill:

I bought this a year ago and i love it.I enjoy having cook outs when it is nice and warm outside.Sometime it can be good even when it is chilly outside.I am here to tell u that if u buy this grill it will be one of the best investments you will ever make.