Other Lawn Mowers:

GreenWorks G-MAX 16-Inch Electric Lawn Mower

Great mower!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about GreenWorks G-MAX 16-Inch Electric Lawn Mower:

My neighbor had a Greenworks lawn mower and I really loved the way his grass was cut so I decided on getting one too. I purchased the Greenworks 25322 G-MAX Mower. This mower has a nice weight that feels like I'm pushing a real machine, but not heavy enough to make me exert a lot of energy. When I tried to start this mower I had some trouble initially. I tried to pull the rip chord to start the mower, but nothing happened after 10 minutes of trying. I decided to read the directions and found out that I had to engage the power switch while pulling the rip cord to start the mower. Once I got it going this mower cut grass like a champ. I didn't have to go over areas multiple times and it maneuvered around delicate spots with precision. The 5 different levels of cutting is great, but I only use the highest level to avoid cutting the roots. The only problem I have with this mower is that the rechargeable battery is getting weaker with each recharge over the past year. I would definitely recommend the Green works 25322 G-MAX Mower.

• Handling: