4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags-Tough

Neat freak is just one of my many hats. But in my house Garbage man is not on my resume. My son has the job. He knows he has to check on all the garbage cans in the house and make sure they are not full and to take them out regularly etc and so forth. When we go shopping, if he is with me, he has on occasion grabbed the garbage bags, stating he knows which ones work the best.- This is a kid mind you! Anyways, he put Glad Force Flex in the buggie last shopping trip. I did not see or even know. Back at home, on noticing him putting in a new trash bag (a few days later) I saw the new bags. I asked about them and what kind they were, I had never bought them before. He said he saw a commerial and how he learned that they were super strong and he said he "had" to have them for "his" job. I thought it was cute. Well, later on I noticed the bag and trash can getting overloaded. He said to me that it was suppose to do that! I just smirked, smiled and grinned. When it overflowed onto the floor, I said "No, no more!" He gladly took the bag out and said happily,"look there is room for more!" I loved his smile. His experiment and little plan was too cute. I let him stuff the bag even more and when it could take no more, he dragged it out the door all the way down the walk to the outside cans, not once did the huge over- stuffed bag rip. It was amazing. He was so proud. He walked inside and said "See!"

I will only buy those bags now. They work great, stuff great, don't rip for my big family, not yet that is. And they made a kid happy.

Coupons. Great value. Strong. A new stockpile object in my home. Recommended.

Stretchy, convenient, but could be thicker.

My roommate and I go through a ton of trash bags, and this is the kind we keep buying. We both like that the Force Flex bags are stretchy and much larger than they seem to be. Plus, we love the tabs on the sides that make for easy tying.

I gave it 3 stars because the bag could be thicker, a little more durable.. however, if it were thicker it may not have the "flex" that it has now. Even if they just make the bag thicker, but make the top few inches & the tabs with the "flex" material then that would be better. I find that it gets holes in it pretty easily, and rips easily too.

I purchased the Hefty flexible bags with tie flaps as well, and I can safely say that the Glad ForceFlex ones are more flexible. Way more flexible. Easier to tie, as well. The Hefty bags seemed to be a little bit thicker, but nothing significant.

Another thing that I think is a pro as well as a con is the tie flaps on the side. As much as I think it's a great idea, I'm partial to the drawstring bags... I guess I just have cheaper taste. I'd rather a thicker bag with a drawstring, but for the kitchen the flex stretch convenience is worth trying, depending on what your trash is usually made up of.

Worst bags i have ever had

from kamloops BC

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • smells good

Cons

• leaks

• Kitchen

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

All the time i want to take the garbage out , I have to worried that there is a hole in the bag and leaks. We tried to put no liquids or sharp cans in it ( the bag is supposed to hold sharp cans and liquid... ) But its still leaking . It makes me so mad to clean the stinky garbage bag every 2 days ! This is the worst product i have ever bought . I was never this disappointed about something i bought . paying so much money for nothing...

Don't waste your money

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

I did not like these trash bags, they say that they have force flex so they will hold more and be stronger, but they aren't in any way they may look like it but once you start adding items to the bag you notice that they are just way thinner than other trash bags are. I was really upset when I spent so much more money on these than I usually do on my store brand trash bags that work tremendously better than these.

These bags hold a lot!

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

I really love glad force flex trash bags. I got a sample of them a while ago and I was very happy with them. The special kind of plastic stretches easily, so you can put all kinds of things in them and never have to worry about the bag ripping. I found them rather useful for storing clothes because with the cheaper bags, the strings would usually break while I was carrying them. I now buy these trash bags just for storing stuff. They are great, but I find it to be expensive to use them for my trash everyday when I don't really have to have them.

Does not live up to the hype

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

Since Glad says you can stuff and stuff this bag and not break it, I must be the only one who can break and poke holes in this bag. I don't over stuff my bags or do anything out of the norm, The Forceflex garbage bag is a good bag one of the better ones I have tried but it is not indestructible and can leave your garbage on the pavement. On several different occasions I have either poked holes or ripped the bag and I did not stuff it like the people do on the commercials. On a couple of occasions as I was taking the bag out to the garbage bins the bag started to rip right where the drawstrings were (were I tied the knot) and I had to cradle the bag in my arms so I wouldn't leave my trash all over the place. One time I was not so lucky and the rip was so quick my trash was in a heap all over the pavement, had to go get a broom and another bag to finish the job. I do not know if the bag can't handle extra weight but Garbage just isn't cotton balls and tissue. If Glad says we can stuff and stuff and save bags by doing so I think they must believe garbage is full of cotton balls and tissue. It's a good bag and better than a lot of others I have tried but I definitely can poke holes, break the bag and make rips that leave my garbage on the road.

Glad Forceflex Kitchen Trash Bags Review

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

After seeing multiple commercials about the Glad Forceflex Kitchen Trashbags, and laughing heartily at the good humor involved, our family decided to purchase a box at our local supermarket. They were very easy to find, just a short trip into the cleaning aisle. There were a few different options available as far as what size bags and additional scents added and what not. We have purchased some of the bags with Febreeze before and were extremely pleased by the smell and the performance of the bags. Do keep in mind that Glad Forceflex bags are however, not impenetrable. They can be poked open with sharper objects or too much pressure. The bags still held up surprisingly well to standard and heavier garbage loads. The drawstring is a nice touch because it gives you the option to close it and haul it away without a second thought. We are happy with the performance and smell of the bags.

They Stretch and Stretch

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

When I first saw commercials for these Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash bags by Glad I really wanted to try them. When I saw the price at the store, I had sticker shock and decided I did not want to spend that money. A couple of weeks later I found a high value coupon for them so I went and got them, even though I had already bought something else. It's not like they would not get used after all.

The box comes with 34 bags.

The bags are very stretchy, you can get a lot in them. You will often want to pull the bag out of the can and keep on stuffing it and stuffing and I have. I have stuffed it so much I couldn't even lift the bag. LOL.

These bags come with the Fabreeze odor eliminator you can smell the scent when you pull a fresh one out of the bag. I also like the way that the bag handles grasp on to the garbage can so the bag never slips out of place. The handles also pull shut to help close the bag The handles are also very strong and the bag around them is strong and stretchy so the handles will not pull off.

These bags are really great, really like them. It is a shame they do cost as much as they do. But you can almost get two times the amount of stuff in here as normal kitchen bags, so perhaps it works out in the end.

Never pick up nasty garbage from the floor again!

from Columbiaville, MI

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

As a home care provider, I am subject to whatever products a family provides for us to use for their loved one. Many time families will provide the cheapest product they feel will get the job done. Part of my job also involves removing the garbage from the patients room. Let me tell you, there is nothing more disgusting than emptying a garbage can full of soiled diapers, tube feed supplies, wound dressing supplies, etc only to have to pick them up off the floor because the bag ripped. When the family would buy cheaper bags, I learned my lesson and double bagged! I was pleasantly surprised one day to see these name brand bags on the shelf and decided to put them to the test. After working a 16 hour shift, the bag was extremely full and heavy. With gloves donned, I carefully pulled it out of the garbage can. Low and behold, it didn't tear! Tying it was a cinch and the bag even survived me tossing it (from several feet) into a larger outside garbage can. I have suggested to the family that these are ultimately more cost effective and as an added bonus, coupons are usually available to defray the cost even more.

might not buy again

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

I bought glad because I thought it would be strong and hold up (Like on the commercial) well I bought them and holes were being torn left and right just like the cheap ones I was buying. If thats going to happen Im going to continue buying my cheap bags instead of spending a lot of money on these

Strong, efficient, Love the Handles

from Lowell, MA

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

I buy them every month.  I store articles in them, use them to carry laundry, and I share more with neighbors that don't prepare,  as well as I do.  I buy in large quantities so shopping is easy; 48 to a box is nice!  These bags are easily opened, and has conformity, without change.  "**Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags** are the BEST!"

Great Trash Bag

from Hazlehurst, MS

Comments about Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Trash Bags:

Glad stretch trash bags are one of the best bags that I have tried. They do what they say they are supposed to do. They are strong and hold a lot of trash and have a great price. I would recommend this product to anyone.  They are also good for holding other things.  I have used them for putting clothes in them for a clothes give-away, which was good but they hold a lot and they are durable.