Other Sodas & Beverages:
Sports Drink
Gatorade
Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.

Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.

Gotta love cherry

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.:

I can't honestly say that I enjoy all the flavors of Gatorade very much. There are a very small select few that I like enough to actually purchase. Gatorade Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz. is one of those select few. Most of the Gatorade flavors have a somewhat salty under tone that I don't enjoy very much. Rain Cherry is a bit different. I can taste the actual cherry flavoring more dominantly. The salty under tone in tis flavor is barely noticeable. I also like the calorie content in Gatorade. I think that for a sports drink, they have come a very long way with their newest innovations and keeping up with the latest trends. I used to drink it all the time right after I would finish a hard workout. More so lately, I have become somewhat concerned about my Gatorade consumption after hearing a news report about how Gatorade is bad for your teeth. After that, I have slowed my consumption substantially. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it very much. I just value my teeth a bit more than it's taste.

Gatorade is awesome

Comments about Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.:

I think Gatorade is one of the best product there is for athletes because it re-hydrates you. I love to use this product, spcially when I am working out because it gives me that extra push that I need to continue my workout. This specific Gatorade does contain sugar , but if you are in need for some fast energy, this is your product because it also contains electrolytes.

good for electrolytes replacement

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.:

As an active runner electrolyte replacement is a major issue.  Gatoraide has proven to meet this need.  Have told many race directors it is essential to have Gatoraide at water stops on distance races.  Without Gatoraide it places runners/walkers in a serious issue re electrolyte replacement.

great!

from Murray, KY

Comments about Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.:

i love gatorade.it always quenches my thirst and its flavored! (sometimes water can be plan unless you are strenuolusly working out) i reallly enjoy gatorade rain, its a light taste so for those who dont like gatorade may like the rain. it is a really cheap drink and its a good trustworthy brand.

The before, during, and after drink

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Gatorade - Thirst Quencher Rain Cherry 32 oz.:

This product is one that can be used for many reasons and is always useful for any situation. If your competing in a organized sports or just going on a walk around the neighborhood this drink will help you for all your hydrating needs before, during, and after. I have always trusted gatorade with providing me with a great taste, experience, and rehydrating experience that has never failed to deliever an amazing product.