Other Hair Shine Products:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops

Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops

A little goes a long way

Comments about Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops:

Although this was perhaps a tad more oily than I expected, it really does a good job of making your hair shine and stay more manageable overall. A good product, taken in moderation! I find I have to really use it sparingly and touch it on as opposed to rubbing it in.

works beautifully with flatiron for sleek locks

from New York, NY

Comments about Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops:

I've been using this styling serum for quite some time and recently have used it prior to straightening my hair with a ceramic flatiron.  The results are very smooth, frizz-free hair which lasts for days -- quite a feat for my very curly hair.  One must be very careful not to overapply this serum, like many others, as it will be too "weighty" and cause the hair to get too greasy as a result.

This serum can also be used without heat tools or as touch up afterwards.  As noted, a little bit goes a long way and I would recommend concentrating product on the middle to ends of the hair rather than the scalp.

I also like the pump which dispenses a metered amount and has not clogged up on me yet.  The size is perfect for travel and having the cap gives some extra assurance that product won't leak out if the pump is accidently hit by another object in my bag.

Overall this product is a great value and a staple in my hair care routine.