Other Rotisseries & Roasters:

GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80S

Use it all the time

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80S:

I think this was the best gift I received at my bridal shower. It is what we use the most in my kitchen. I love it because you can use it for so many different things. Mostly we use it to cook meat, it really does a wonderful job at cooking evenly. I also like to use it for vegetables though too. It comes with a skewer and a couple different sized baskets so there are many possibilities as to what you can cook it in it. Its wonderful because you can put the food on and walk away and do other things and not have to worry about it. It does take a up a lot of my counter space but since we use it so much I don't mind. It is more energy efficient to use then to cook in the oven. The only thing I don't like is you have to completely turn the time off to check it and then restart the time after. I wish the time setting was digital instead and I wish it was not on the side. Being on the side makes it hard to access and see when it is on my counter next to the wall.

George Foreman Rotisserie

Comments about GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80S:

This is a great and reliable appliance for the kitchen. It cooks so many different meats even leg of lamb. I have cooked chicken and it came out pretty good and very supple. The meat will fall off the bone. It will take only 30 to 45 minutes and will taste just great.
I still have one in my possession and it works without a problem.

GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80S:

I bought the George Foreman Big George Rotisserie because I love rotisserie chicken, but it take out gets expensive.

The only major problem I have with the Big George is that it is very big - about a foot and a half high, and almost 2 feet long -- so you've got a lot of counter space taken up by this applicance.

It's well-made, sturdy, and heavy, and well-insulated so that your kitchen doesn't get too hot. It has a mesh cylinder to put whatever you're cooking into, so that pieces of it don't come off while it's rotating. This is especially nice for vegetables, as it keeps them all together. The drip pans come out easily for cleaning.

My chicken was delicious, and although it didn't taste exactly like take-out rotisserie, that may be because of the spices or marinades (or MSG, maybe?) that food shops might use. Overall, I recommend The Big George.

George Foreman Big George Rotisserie is A Must Have!

from Dudley, NC

Comments about GEORGE FOREMAN Big George Rotisserie GR80S:

I have owned the George Foreman Big George Rotisserie for about 9 years now. I use this machine ALOT and I have never had a problem out of it. I have used it to make hot dogs, whole chickens, croutons, ribs, roasts, chicken wings, prime rib, and much more. The only draw backs I can think about is space. It is very big and takes alot of counter space and not easy to tuck away when not in use. I also dont like how you have to reset it when you want to stop it and check the temp of the meat. Also the temp. isnt displayed as numbers it is dots. We got the hang of it. I consider these small things. The taste of the meat is always out of this world. Clean up is easy. Food comes out perfect every time. As far as im concerned, for any appliance to last as long as we have had this rotisserie and to use it as much as we do. It is well worth every penny. You cant go wrong with this purchase!