Other Microwave Ovens:
Countertop Microwaves
GE
PEB2060DMBB
GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven

Summary

2%2E0 cu%2E ft%2E Countertop Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts%2C 6 Sensor Settings%2C 10 Power Levels%2C 16%22 Turntable and Optional Built%2DIn Trim Kit %28Sold Separately%29%3A Black

GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Over a Decade of faithful service

from Upper Marlboro, MD

Comments about GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven:

We have had our microwave oven for over a decade now, and it still works fine. I have always trusted this brand GE, and for a microwave that's constantly used here (a family of five people), we're happy with it.
Although, after all these years of normal and beyond normal use, I can't believe it's still working. It went through a lot, even to a point of burning popcorn, paper and even exploded due some carelessness of others... but, it still works until now.
By now, it has a lot of scratches, wear and tears in the bottom of the plate, but the walls the ceiling, and outer part overall are still free of scratches, and still easy to clean with a damp, mildly soapy rag. Pretty soon, somebody will be replacing it, maybe this Christmas, but we'll truly miss this GE microwave and its decade of untiring service.

It does exactly what it says it will do.

Settings/Features
It has all the features and settings for normal and everyday use.

I use a slightly damp rag with a little dish washing soap, and the dirt comes off easily on the outside as well as the inside. the glass plate and rotating plastic can be soaked in soapy water and the dirt just comes off. Easy to clean.

The instructions are easy to understand and once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Like I said before, even beyond normal use, its durability lasts.

Nothing fancy, but the way it's designed makes it easy to clean inside and out.

• Settings/Features:

Our newest and best microwave

from Barbourville, KY

Comments about GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven:

We recently had to replace our microwave and after my wife choosing 10 different ones we went with GE counter top. It seems as though the time that boxes tell you to cook are much more accurate. It;s not half as hard to clean. Overall for the price and quality I would highly recommend it. This product is stylish and fits on the counter perfect. It even makes the counter look nicer. It's not too big and not to small. I am very glad we went with this one and don't think we could have got a better microwave out their for the price and the performance. Ge has always been a favorite of mine in all alliances and this just confirms it much more.

Works great on what setting the item tells you to put it on and food is done all the way through

Very easy features.

Wow I dont have to scrub and scrub which is so nice

Again, it works great and accurate on time

Well we dont kick it or anything but the kids do slam the door and it's help up-lol

Very modern looking and adds an excellant piece to our kitchen

Great, but expensive

from Arlington, TX

Comments about GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven:

Okay, so I know that the price for this microwave is seriously expensive. It may scare some people away because they may not be able to afford it or don't think it's worth it. However, if you buy a good quality microwave like this one over the cheap junk, it will last you so much longer. This product is very durable and doesn't seem like it would break down very easily. In addition, the material is made of some pretty tough, but light stuff. I am able to microwave things a lot quicker because maybe the power is a little higher? I am no good at these type of things, but I can tell you that this microwave heats up food fast. It is also able to defrost items from your freezer and has different heat settings to do that. I love how it is able to defrost without cooking my frozen meat! I love the handy add 30 seconds button so I don't have to press in the time myself. That is great for lazy folks like me!

• Settings/Features:

Sharp looking, good features and has a large capacity oven

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven:

My actual model is PEB2060DMCC, which is the same model as PEB2060DMBB as the last two digit reflect the color -- BB = black and CC = bisque. I picked the bisque color as it matched all the other appliances in my kitchen. I also picked this model as it was very similar to my old GE microwave that after many years of service died. I hope that this new model will last as many years as the old one did. I had no learning curve and found this microwave very easy to use and to clean. I love the extra-large 16" turntable. The approximate dimensions (HxWxD) are: 13 25/32 in x 24 in x 19 13/32 in. Total Capacity is 2.0 cu ft. 1200 watts, It has sensor cooking controls along with auto and time defrost. The keypad is easy to use. However, I did find the window where the time displays not as easy to see as it was on the model that I had prior. The power level settings are great and work fine. I like being able to add time to a job as provided with the add 30 second button. The help feature where you push the "Help" button when you need help with finding out what a function does is a nice feature. It tells you about the function and how it works.

Very easy to clean.

I have only had this model for a couple of months, so the rating is based on the GE model I owned for many years

• Settings/Features:

This is a great micowave oven with many features

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about GE Profile Countertop Microwave Oven:

This microwave oven is great for the price. If you don't understand watts like me the ease of adjusting per a recipe or frozen food box is very easy to do.The cooking controls and or buttons make easy work of getting a setting for anything you want too cook , warm up or defrost with out over or under doing any of it.

The performance is optimum and outstanding. This microwave has sensors that allow you to not worry about the evenness of it's cooking also and that has been a plus as far as not having to rotate my food while or during the cooking process.

Settings/Features
I really like the settings and features of this microwave oven. It is equipped with settings for beverage, popcorn, potato , re-heat and a few more for specific tasks. I especially like the auto and time defrost.

I have found the ease of cleaning to be very good because the inside has a smooth box design with out a differentiation of inside walls that you may find in some microwaves where the roof or sides may come in at a different level or panel. Also the inside vents are very easy to clean as well , even the one that the light is encased in.

The ease of use is great . I find that I can do whatever I want to do with ease. The buttons and features help a lot.

I will say that I find the durability to be very well. The door has survived a few slams and still works as if nothing has happened.

I love the design of this microwave oven.It is a great size not too big and not too small .It also blends in and complements my kitchen and other appliances very well.