Other Microwave Ovens:

Cons

High Powered and Modern

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Convection:

I honestly have no complaints on this microwave whatsoever. I love the Stainless steel on black that matches the other appliances in our kitchen area. I love how it's an energy efficient product. It's extremely high powered and cuts heating time in half from our previous microwave. Its durable and is high quality from a common household brand that I trust.

Reheats, cooks and thaws efficiently and quickly. Has many setting and features but is not hard to figure out how to use it correctly. My preteens and young teens use it daily as well, for many different uses.

Settings/Features
Has innovative features and many great and easy to use settings. This microwave truly does it all. I love the different food and beverage settings and I love the preheating sensor feature it has too because it works accurately which was always a problem with previously owned microwaves.

Whatever this microwave is made of, seems substantially easier to clean than previously used or owned microwaves. Easy to clean inside and out. No real elbow grease needed for this microwave.

As previously mentioned, my kids use it so it can't be too hard to use. The features/buttons are clear and easy to understand what their functions are.

This is a sturdy and solid microwave. I haven't dropped it or anything but it seems like it will hold up solid for years to come.

Sleek design. Innovative and modern but still has a classic look at the same time. Perfect for our kitchen decor.

• Settings/Features:

Attractive, LARGE, Kenmore microwave is the bomb!

Comments about Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Convection:

Normally I am a cuisinart man but this microwave oven is larger and very attractive in my kitchen. Excellent performance.

Flawless performance and even heating.

Settings/Features
Pretty much all the options you could need - even a thermometer probe option!

Just use warm water and soap so you do not leave any films or odors.

My five year old can use this - many shortcuts!

Our family has been using this microwave for two years and it is like the day we bought it - excellent!

Very functioal and attractive unit.

Microwave

Comments about Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Convection:

The microwave is one of my favorite inventions. It's so much more time consuming when you have to cook everything in the oven or on the stove top and not only is it time consuming but then you have to wash all the pots, pans, and baking ware after you do that. We bought this microwave after we moved into our new place and there was no microwave in the kitchen. We like it a lot and use it frequently to make quick meals.

This microwave is fast and cooks our food thoroughly with no hot spots or undone spots.

Settings/Features
We were pretty happy with the feature and setting choices.

Cleaning is easy with this microwave. I found and easy cleaning tip to help with the ease, boil a blown of vinegar then wipe it down. Everything comes right off.

Very easy to use

In my opinion this is holding up well but we've only had it for a short time.

It looks very good in our kitchen along with the rest of our appliances. We aren't complaining.

• Settings/Features:

Great microwave at a great price!

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Convection:

I recently bought this microwave when our other one died. So far, I have been very happy with it. I like the stainless steel front & black front. It cooks quickly and evenly. I like the turn-table inside to help it cook evenly. I like that you can remove the turn-table to clean easily. It is a good size microwave too.

good microwave

Comments about Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/Convection:

I really like this microwave oven. it does the job really well. I wish it had a frozen vegetables function. It is easy to clean, spacious inside so it can take larger bowls or plates inside. The color goes very well with my other kitchen appliances as well. It is not as loud as my previous microwave oven. It is a huge plus for me. Also It is not very heavy so I can move it around and clean under it or change its palce as often as I want. . I recommend it to everyone looking for a new microwave oven.