Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:
GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028

GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028

Coffee Grinder

Comments about GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028:

This grinder is great for grinding coffee beans, but it has other uses. I have two of them. One for coffee beans and one to grind spices that I use in recipes. I highly recommend it for the coffee lover and anyone who enjoys cooking with fresh herbs and spices..

Husband loves his GE One-Touch Coffee Grinder

from Chicago, IL

Comments about GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028:

I do not "need" fresh ground coffee, but my husband does. Therefore, he was in charge of the research and purchase, which to this date, we are both very happy with. The GE One-Touch does its job efficiently, relatively quietly (important when there are sleeping children in the house) and without a ton of mess. I would recommend.

Good for spices

Comments about GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028:

This is good, does what it says. I use it exclusively for spices. You have to hold it so it doesnt move across the counter while it's on. The annoying thing is it's hard to clean. The spices don't ever all come out, so sometimes you get one spice smell mixed in with the next. Basic, does the job.

Excellent Grinder For Less

Comments about GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028:

The GE Grinder is every bit as good as the Braun Grinder.It is simple and easy to operate, and you can set it to the grind that you want.Then 1 touch of the button and you have wonderfullly ground coffee beans.Small too for cabinet storage

Cost Effective Coffee Maker , So Easy a Caveman could grind it.

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about GE One-Touch Automatic Coffee Grinder 169028:

This grinder has been a great asset to our kitchen. It grinds frozen coffee beans as well as fresh beans to perfection. It has a few different settings for grinding various size grounds. This works well for us as my husband enjoys the espresso finely ground blend, and for company I like to use a thicker blend of coffee. This little gadget was worth every penny. There is one main button and you can push it for your ground type and walk away. This would make a great gift for that espresso drinker or coffee lover.