Other Air Conditioners:
Frigidaire
FAH086S1T
Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

A little pricey to me, but it works exceptionally.

from Petersburg, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This is an excellent air conditioner, although a little pricey to me, because I don't usually buy many air conditioners, it has a fluent power behind it and doesn't make much sound as the other products. It also has a smooth, well-balanced breeze that is incredibly cold: however not as cold as other products, it cools a normal bedroom or living room to an exceptional extent. This model is light-weight and also extremely simple to install and lasts an incredible amount of time. This air conditioner is worth a 10 to 15 year warranty: although; it is sold on such websites as eBay which don't usually have warranties on the product sold on the website. It is also great for college students who have small rooms that have little to no temperature control what so ever. It is also great for beach houses, campers, trailers, dorm rooms, and offices.This is a product of great reliability and I'd recommend it to everyone.

Keeps us cool while staying quite

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

We just bought this unit last summer.  It kept us really cool while it was really hot outside.  The unit was quite and energy efficient while still keeping us very comfortable.  The controls are easy to use.  You couldn't ask any more for a realy energy efficient cooling unit.  The fan has plenty of power.  The mounting instructions were clear and concise.  It only took about 30 minutes and we were on our way to keeping cool all summer long.  The reusable filter is easy to remove, clean and re-install.  This is the best unit that I could have purchased for a really good price.  Our whole family is happy to enjoy the pleasant cool air while not having to suffer in the oppressive heat.  Even the weight of the unit was not unreasonable for self-installation.  I am so happy with this purchase that I suggested that all of my neighbors in the neighborhood, purchase one.  A few did and were also happy that they did so.

Frigidaire aircondition perfect, no too cold.

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have had my air conditioner now for two year, and i am going to use it this summer again, so thats three summer in a row,. my other air conditioners broke before i could use it again, so when i got this one i was happy it last this long, the money i would spend buying air conditioners this summer i can used on something else. When i use  **Frigidaire air conditioner, it cools the room just enough and there are different gages to choose form when i am laying in bed i dont have get up and switch gages it comes with a remote too, this remote is so eas to use i operate it in my sleep. i have recomened this airconditioner to friends and family and they loved it.  it is quiet and not loud like some other air conditioners, the soothing sound it makes actually make u fall asleep faster. it aslo fit perfectly in my window with out any complications, if i should loose this air conditioner accidentally i would definatley buy frigidaire again, its worth every penny.**

very high quality, but the price doesnt fit the quality.

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I feel that quality overcome quantity or price. the price for this air conditioning is a bit high. i know that it will be just a treat and enjoyment in the home, but for the same price you can get one extra one for another room. maybe if it is better on your electric bill by lowering it because of the output then okay. in any other circumstances it would be better just to get a cheaper one with the same output because at the end of the day the bill is what people look at not how cold or hot their home can get if wanted.