Other Air Conditioners:

Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Loud but effective

from Alpine, UT

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This is a good air conditioner for families. We use one and it is reliable and actually lowers the temperature at a fast rate. It's loud, though, making it occasionally annoying for when you are trying to have dinner conversation with a lot of people. Which is a common occurence at our house. So it's not always a great option for us. But when it's mid August and you're dying of the heat, a little clanging at the dinner table isn't too bad. We've had our unit for a couple years and it's still going strong, though I can't yet speak to its long term abilities. But with the way it's handled itself so far I assume that it would be a really reliable choice down the line. I know that some people have complained of their Frigidaires leaking, but we haven't noticed that yet. But that is one thing to be aware of and to watch out for. If you want to cool your house in a hurry, I would recommend looking into one of these units before next summer.

Little trucker gets the job done!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I've had this little air conditioning unit in my family room (approx. 12x18ft space) for 3 years now. Love it to death! Cools down the whole room and the two adjoining bedrooms beautifully! I run it on high and coldest setting for a large portion of the summer and the electric bill only barely budges higher during use and that's including the central air that runs in the main house! Never had it freeze over or any problem with condensation. Easy to clean, the whole filter pops out for easy access and you can even rinse it in the sink with a little soap to really get all the dust out. I have horrible allergies and the filter seems to catch a lot of the pollen coming in, as well as the dust. I highly reccomend this unit! I think between two units you could easily cool a 2000+ square foot house. If used in a closed off room it will make it arctic! Perfect for people who have trouble sleeping in the heat!

I love the frigidaire ac

from Chincoteague Island, VA

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

enjoy this ac we have a apartment above are guage and we dont have central air up there and this fir great in to the window. It was easy to put together and nice when it cooled the air off. I would recomend this to any one i came in contact with.

this a good product

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

If you're looking for something that will cool your home well & save you on your energy bills, then this is the product you've been looking for. I just bought one myself and my electric bill has went down dramatically. I'm extremely happy with it. You can look around for cheaper prices on this item, as I did. I know you will be happy with it.

this air conditioner works really great& cost efficent

from Clarkton, MO