3.4
Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW

Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW

3.4

2 years strong so far

I found a great deal on this refrigerator and looked at reviews before buying it.  I was not sure about buying a Frigidaire because I had not heard great things about them.  I had heard they do not last and they are not a great product in general.  The deal was too good to pass up and I have not been disappointed with my purchase and decision.  The look is great.  I love the stainless stell.  The black front on the ice and water dispenser is one thing I do not like, but I think that is a personal preference because I would rather it be stainless too.  I love that it has a stainless steel wrap.  It is so easy to clean with stainless steel cleaner.  It has not received any scracthes so far.  My kids are rough on things and it is perfect still.  The size in the freezer could be larger, but the refrigerator is a perfect size for my family.  The door has different arrangements you can do as well as the shelves.  I also like that the drawers have different settings.

Don't buy!!!

**  I looked for weeks before I bought this refrigerator.The model number is not the same but look like the same one.**

**model number is...Read complete review

**model number is LESR26EFEO**

**I bought it on 1-20-2008 and have called for service to the ice maker which does not work.It still does not work as they had to order a new one,I have call the 800 number serval times and even the other number and still have not talked to a real person.**

**The best thing I did was buy an extended protection for 4 years and I hope this thing holds together for that long.**

**I bought this FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR to replace an amana that I have had for 20 years,the only thing wrong with it was the door.**

**I feel they know the icemaker is a lemon as they tell you that it may take 48 hours before it makes ice.**

Would not buy again

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

We were so excited to find this fridge on sale and within our budget.
However, within a few months the water dispenser in the door stopped working.
The ice jams up inside the freezer before being dispensed through the door.
It's a great refrigerator otherwise, but we purchased it for the in door dispensers.

Noise Level
Very Quiet

Interior Organization
It suits us fine.

Temperature Control
We've never had anything spoil in this fridge - stays cold.

Not as easy as I'd like but it's fine.

Can't rate it higher because of the ice and water dispensing problems.

Again, the dispensing setup doesn't work well but the fridge is good otherwise.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Looks stylish and works great!

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

This fridge was already at our home when we bought it back in the fall of 2011 so we didn't necessarily pick it out ourselves. With that being said, I still this this fridge is pretty amazing! It has plenty of space in the fridge side with various shelves, drawers, and side shelves as well as the freezer. The water and ice maker are nice but it seems like we have to replace the water filter quite often (I guess this all depends on how much water you use or the water quality in your area). Overall, I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. It does its job, looks nice, and is an asset to our home.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

I just love this refrigerator

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

I read a lot of reviews, combed a lot of websites before deciding on this refrigerator. I am completely happy with it. Has lots of configuration alternatives for the shelves inside the main cabin and on the insides of both doors. The crisper bins are sturdy and crystal clear. I cant say enough good things it is also very quiet and the coils collect very little dust. The only problem I had was replacing the water filter the first time as it was so hard to remove the cover I thought I might break it. But instead I used a anti slip jar lid remover and applied a lot of elbow grease and it came off without damaging anything. The filter was a snap to replace and easy to tighten back up with no leaks or issues. If you are looking at this refrigerator its a great choice! I would buy it again!

It broke within the first year of ownership!

from West Bloomfield, MI

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

The seal on the refrigerator/freezer broke within the first year of ownership.  The item started running 30 degrees hotter than normal.  All the food had to be thrown out.  The frigidaire reps were very hard to deal with too.  It didn't seem like they had much experience or information about the product.  I would still recommend the product, but the service has been a hassle.

this is a great product

from Southwick, MA

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

This is a great refrigerator!  I've had mine for 10 years now, and don't really have a complaint about it, except you cannot put magnets on the front of it.  The fridge is really easy to clean, all shelves and drawers come out.  They are also adjustable, so you can change it to fit in large items.

Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerator

from Gardendale, AL

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

I boutght my first house 4 years ago with the stainless steel Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerator included. I have to say that I absoultely LOVE my refrigerator! I am not sure how much it was used before I bought the house, but nothing has ever broken or went wrong with it since I have had it. That is including moving two more times (when we moved we could have had another refrigerator, but I wanted mine) and lasting with two children who are rough with anything they touch.

The indoor water and ice is very convenient for a quick refreshing drink. When the children want a late night drink, I love that I can flip a switch for a small light without having to blind us by turning on all the kitchen lights just to get a drink of water.

just okay...

from Agoura Hills, CA

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

When we moved into our house, the last owners remodeled the entire kitchen and replaced all the appliances. We decided to buy the fridge so it could match everything. We like this fridge but it isn't the best model out there. We've noticed little things like climate control can be off where you store things in the fridge, something we never had a problem with our old fridge. I think our biggest complaint is storage. This fridge is very narrow. It definitely isn't an entertainer's fridge! I'm always having a hard time getting things into the fridge to fit nicely. The freezer is the most annoying part. NOTHING FITS! You like frozen pizza? Forget about it! I think if we had to do over, I would have kept our old fridge.

Awesome fridge

from Monroe, GA

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

I just got this fridge to replace my too small one that came with the house.  This one is so spacious, and I love the pull-out trays.  I am in love with the water maker and ice maker feature which i had never had before.

2 years strong so far

from Fletcher, NC

Below Frigidaire expectations

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Frigidaire Side-by-Side Refrigerator GLHS69EHS GLHS69EHW:

It flooded water all over in the first year of ownership. They sent a repairman who explained that there was a leak on one of the parts in the pure water system. We had to wait 2 weeks for the part so we had to put buckets under the shelver. The problem was solved ok. My biggest frustration is not being able to change the ice-water filter. It says twist and turn and that i have several times. I called the customer service and was adviced to use a hot towel but still no success. I thought this should be made easier.