3.8
Frigidaire
Models:
FGHS2332LE, FGHS2332LP
Frigidaire 23 cu. ft. Gallery Mono Series Side by Side Refrigerator

Summary

Frigidaire FGHS2332LE 22.6 cu. ft. Side By Side Refrigerator with 3 Glass SpillSafe Shelves, 2 Humidity Controlled Crispers, Energy Saver Plus Cycle, Express-Select Controls and Quiet Design: Ebony Black

Love The Space

I bought my refrigerator like this 2 years ago from Lowes. I got it because it was on sale and I feed 6 people so I definitely needed the space. I can't tell you a lot about the ice maker because I have never actually hooked it up, I freeze my own ice and put it in the ice maker. I used cubed ice tray and if I have my freezer set for crushed ice that's exactly what it gives me. And my kids spilled chocolate milk in it once, but the ice tray comes out of the freezer easily amd is easily cleaned. You can adjust the inside shelves but not the door shelves. Which is okay for me because they all are spaced at different levels. My refrigerator lights has yet to blow out, and there is a light inside the freezer. After 2 years I haven't had to even defrost my freezer. My freezer has never built up with ice either. That's great for me. I hate defrosting freezers, it's always a frustrating task. I would reccomend it to anyone. It's a great product for a great price. It has plenty of space for eveverythg you would possibly need.

Tx

DO NOT BUY

Ice maker broke within 6 months. Ice maker constantly overflows and builds up ice around the electrical connector inside and all the way down behind the panels. It is super noisy. Doors at times don't want to make a tight seal. It has such a cheap price because it is junk.

Kingsland, GA

false

Noisy, but inexpensive and fits in smaller opening

This fridge was noisy since the moment it was plugged in. It is especially noisy if it doesn't have the water hooked up immediately. (We had the fridge delivered, but bought the new hose the next day.) It's like it was trying to suck water when it wasn't hooked up. It did fit into the smaller cabinet space, which is why we went with it. Though, as with all fridges, actually see one and measure it in the store - the dimensions given aren't exactly the dimensions that arrive. The controls for the water/ice are very cheap; it's like a separate button underneath the plastic, and the light doesn't turn on automatically when you are filling. With the button being hard to find, it can get to be messy in the dark.

Great for the price

Overall really good fridge, I have had mine for going on three years now with no issues. Really good storage space. Noise Level You can hear the ice maker occasionally, but nothing major or terribly annoying. Interior Organization Freezer is a little small for space but refrigerator has plenty of drawers and space.

Waste of Money

I was so excited to get a brand new fridge. This one gave me problems from day 1. I contacted the company after several repairs but all they wanted to do was give me a coupon for 1/2 off a new one. Temperature Control wouldn't get cold enough in the fridge part no matter what! Durability From purchasing brand new to complete failure 4 years with many repairs in between.

false

I love this product and highly recommend it.

We bought this for our new house a few years ago. We loved that it was a side by side and that it was on sale! The water and ice features were also major selling points for us. The water filter needs to be changed about every three months - the water tastes better than bottled water.I love the automatic ice maker. You can turn it on and off very easily by lifting or lowering the silver bar. It keeps our food frozen in the freezer and our food cold in the fridge side. The shelves are adjustable in the door of the fridge and that works well when we have larger items to put in the door. The fridge side is very easy to clean and it is very easy to see where spills and dirt are. I love the two drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. The overall size of this product was perfect for the space in our kitchen. It is a very quiet appliance as well - I would recommend this to anyone who needs a new refrigerator.

Gordonsville, VA

true

Wonderful Refrigerator would recommend it to all my friends.

Have had the unit for over a year with no problems. Even the water filter has only needed changing once in this year. Noise Level Never hear it running. Sometimes look at lights to make sure it is on. Interior Organization Enjoy how most shelves are movable. Only ones not movable are the ones in the freezer area, and that is due to ice dispenser. Temperature Control Digital, totally easy to read. Keeps all foods at needed temperatures. Has separate control areas for fruits and vegetables. Vegetables stay crisper longer than our old unit. Ease of Cleaning All surfaces are great for cleaning. Smooth and non-porous. Any spilled item, no matter how long it's been there (we have two teenagers) is an ease to clean. Durability Have had unit over a year with no problems. Only thing done to is was changing the filter for the water system, and that only took a total of about 10 minutes to accomplish. Design Wife is completely happy with the design of this model. It completely blended in with our kitchen decor.

true

All in All a great fridge

My only complaint about this refrigerator is that the water that comes through the door is not chilled. I would much prefer to have icy cold water come out then the warm water that we get. Otherwise it is a great buy! We have had this fridge for almost 3 years now and are completely in love with it! It keeps everything at proper temperatures, has more than enough space for everything we need to put in it, and is very easy to keep clean. I make shelf cleaning even easier but covering each shelf with a piece of plastic wrap. Then when something gets spilled or the shelves need cleaning I simply remove the plastic wrap. wipe down the shelf and apply a new piece! Always have a clean and tidy fridge. I really love the drawers. Easy to adjust the moisture levels depending on what your storing in there. Noise Level It runs a little louder than I thought it would, but not at a level I would call distracting or disturbing. Interior Organization Awesome layout! Temperature Control Easy to use digital temperature control. Easy to be sure everything is at the right temp! Ease of Cleaning The glass shelves make this fridge a BREEZE to clean! Design Looks great in my kitchen and matches all my other Fridgidaire appliances!

Quality Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerator

I purchased this refrigerator about 6 years ago. The only problems we have had with it was when I first bought it the house I owned was tiny and it was difficult to get it into the front door. Since then other than changing the filter on the water/ice machine and the light bulb it has been a very low maintenance appliance. My kids are very bad about stuffing too many things in the door shelves and I did have to purchase 2 new ones after they broke them but if they are used properly they are sturdy, durable and long lasting. I love how easily the shelves and drawers slide out for easy cleaning. The factory settings on the refrigerator are almost perfect, we have adjusted them very little and never have any problems keeping our fruits and vegetables fresh and crisp. I love how you can move the shelves to any level you want customizing your refrigerator to your needs. The freezer is a little narrow especially if you want to put a digornio pizza in flat but you can make it fit. I love the little basket drawer in the bottom of the freezer, its great for storing bags of frozen vegetables and fruit. I can spray a little kitchen cleaner on the outside and quickly wipe down any dirt or fingerprints. I love the removable tray in the ice maker dispenser insert. Its great to pop it out for cleaning spills easily. When this fridge goes out or we are ready to upgrade I will definitely look into purchasing a Frigidaire again.

Muncie, IN

Frigidaire Side by Side Refrigerator

This item has been noisy from the start. We have had to replace plastic components inside. The repairman has been here and now, the ice machine does not work. We will be replacing it as soon as possible with another brand. Noise Level The noise just gets worse. Interior Organization I will get a refrigerator where I can move shelves. Temperature Control We never know what the temperature is going to be in the refrigerator part near freezing or barely cold enough to keep our food cold. Ease of Cleaning With 4 hip surgeries, it is hard to get down to clean the bottom. We will be choosing a different type next time. Durability Things constantly break in it. Reordering parts is expensive and not easy.

Frigidaire 23 cu. ft. Gallery Mono Series Side by Side Refrigerator