Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:

FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer

Food Saver Saves You Money

from Mokena, IL

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

Best investment I have ever made. We can buy in bulk for pork chops, steaks, chicken and vac seal dinner portion sizes. The sealer works perfectly and our freezer is full of dinners that cost a fraction of what we we have paid. You can take advantage of sales and be prepared for many dinners to come.

A great asset to the preservation of food and money!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

You can buy in bulk and then repackage food into smaller portions (also works well to really seal in the flavor of marinades for meat) and you can use it on produce to prolong it's life so you don't have to throw away as much. Also can help with portion control; you can pre measure serving sizes and pack them separately (works great for chips, nuts, any of those little munchies that you can wind up eating WAY too much of).

Can't live without it any more

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

Food Saver brand is the best. Have others and they have failed. Love that I can get my refills at WM with ease. Product is great, perfect size and has endless uses. I have cut my grocery bill down by being able to buy in bulk and it last without getting freezer burned. I have had no problems with its workmanship.

Great Food Saver. I use it for everything

from Pierre, SD

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

I love this product, and will be using it more often because it is so much easier to vacuum pack and to marinate. I use to save leftovers and freeze for a quick meal the kids can pop in the microwave to heat. The only thing is if you have something with alot of liqiud you have to make sure it seals, but it is very easy to use!

seriously cool product!

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

Okay so my mom bought this a few months ago and she packs food for me all the time with it! Like you name is vegetables, burritos, rice, anything you want it literally sucks all the air out of it and makes everything so easy to store in my fridge! I am in college so size is important when it comes to sharing with 3 other roomates. I love the thing! I also like that it saves money on buying loads of tupperware to store food. it's not noisy, not bulky, really inexpensive when you think of the cost of tupperware! Great buy for someone who likes to store food for awhile and also save space!

Easy to use, light weight & compact for storage when not in use.

Comments about FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer:

Power on display, two stage lock/ latch to begin the sealing process. Easily & quickly change setting for vacuum and seal or just seal.

Light weight design allows the FoodSaver V2244 to be stored when not in use.