Other Digestion Medicines:

Fleet Pedia-Lax Chewable Tablets

Amazing for potty training

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Fleet Pedia-Lax Chewable Tablets:

My son has been pee trained for almost a year. But would not have a bowel movement on the toilet. It was the most frustrating part of being a parent so far for me. He started holding his bowel movements until bedtime when he would get a diaper. But he eventually became constipated, and it was just a huge issue. I was so determined to help him get over the fear of doing it in the toilet.

A friend recommended Fleets Pedia-Lax Chewable Tablets in watermelon flavor. I decided to try them and wish I had months ago! The first day he got two tablets, and I had him sit on the toilet a few times throughout the day. He pooped 2 times! The next day he got two more tablets and again pooped on the toilet. The third and fourth day I moved down to one tablet in the morning, still having him sit on the toilet before bed (since thats when he was used to hvaing his bowel movements), he pooped both days. Since then I've taken him off them. I didn't want his body to rely on them. He hasn't looked back since.