Other Exercise & Fitness Accessories:
Pedometers
Fitbit
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker

Big things do come in small packages

Comments about Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker:

I've been using my FitBit Zip for a few weeks now, and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I attach it to the inside of my pocket at the start of the day and don't have to worry about it until I take if off that night. The Zip is capable of accurately measuring your steps and also has the nice feature of telling you how many miles you've walked. It also includes a little face that will get happier with the more you exercise. I'm not sure what it is about that little face, but it gives me a really good feeling when it changes to a face with a tongue sticking out, to a face that is clearly the happiest face in the world. Apart from all of the cool features, what I like most about the FitBit Zip is that it can automatically sync to your computer and on the FitBit website you can keep track of your steps, calories burned, and many other things. If you are interested in losing weight or trying to live a healthier lifestyle, the FitBit Zip is for you.

Fitbit One Helped me lose weight

Comments about Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker:

When I turned 50 this past March, I knew something had to change. I wasn't very active. I bought my Fitbit One April 13, 2013. I didnt realize until using the Fitbit how little I walked. At first I walked less than 9000 steps a day. When I finally got to 10,000 steps a day, I wouldnt allow myself to do less. I now am consistently over 12,000 steps a day. many days are over 20K a day. Since buying Fitbit One, I have lost 39#. It got me motivated to walk & exercise. It has given me a healthier life. I have more weight to lose. Before buying the FItbit One, I was a couch potato. I would go to work then just sit on the couch all night until bedtime. I would get up only when I had to. I often go to stores at night just to get the needed steps in by midnight!! I would be lost w/o it. I als belong to Fitbit walking sites now. We encourage & support each other. Fitbit is AWESOME!!! Fitbit One has SAVED my life & is helping to get healthy!!

Device and app both work great, but not together

Comments about Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker:

I used the Fitbit iPhone app for a while to log food, so after falling in love with the app, I decided to buy the matching tracker. The tracker itself works great and I haven't had any problems with it (batter lasts long, is accurate as far as I can tell), but sometimes I have trouble syncing it with the app. The app will say it's not detecting the device nearby, when they are literally touching.